Post those weekend traveling pics.... stuck at home due to horrendous weather.

missedem

Reaction score
Post those weekend traveling pics.... stuck at home due to horrendous weather.

Seems like the weather here in N.W. Montana is always iffy for the memorial day weekend. Rain and thunderstorms just about every year. Not just rain but drenching rain and sometimes hail too. Would love to see some posts about where you went and what you did riding this weekend.

Looks like I'll get some riding in tomorrow. Rest of the holiday is a wash though.

Ahhhh, alas the 'Tri and 'Free are alone in the Garage in California while we are beating up the SeaDoos on the Colorado River in Bullhead City, Az. So far (since Tuesday) it hasn't hit 100* ...... yet.

We have spend a lot of time at the range zeroing in the red dot scopes on the 9mm and 45acp carbines. 25 and 28 hits at 75 yards respectively. AND that was a 6" pie plate. (just about the diameter of a human head)

Wife has a 20+ bike/trike ride planned for Fathers Day. Won't tell me where we are going.

Ahhhh, alas the 'Tri and 'Free are alone in the Garage in California while we are beating up the SeaDoos on the Colorado River in Bullhead City, Az. So far (since Tuesday) it hasn't hit 100* ...... yet.

We have spend a lot of time at the range zeroing in the red dot scopes on the 9mm and 45acp carbines. 25 and 28 hits at 75 yards respectively. AND that was a 6" pie plate. (just about the diameter of a human head)

Wife has a 20+ bike/trike ride planned for Fathers Day. Won't tell me where we are going.

Sounds like fun all the way around.

Still NO trike yet so opted to work the weekend. The double and triple time will help to pay it off sooner........with a tad bit of luck I'm planning on riding NEXT weekend even if I go and help him finish it myself.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png