Trike Gawds strike again in my favor

Aug 16, 2015
ft worth
Fellar drove about 3hrs round trip to deliver my brand new in the box motor trike reverse. He even swapped out the new pig tail to fit my 07 streetglide, $900 cash in hand, brand new, im dancing in the street, but im old an tired think ill sit down and enjoy the fact, it feels good to win once and a while.

Now that Ive got it all, independent motor trike rear an box, $2000 like new, rev $900, raked trees $350, 2 torque thru mags with new tires $150, now to get the work done someday. :D

Only took a year or two of waiting on the right deals to show, that is running ads on Craiglist for what i needed, the universe came thru, now to check those lotto numbers.

Good deals. Now get to work.:p

Im a better supervisor than worker, haha, but i can do an have done much work in the past, my bud fell an hurt his arm jus before the worlds biggest toy run in ft worth TX, this past Sunday.

More trikes on that run than evea before, at least a dozen, more my girlfriend says, met a fellar Mr Horton, with one leg, and they wanna chop off his other, riding, a chopper trike with a 120 incher, exposed belt drive, rear chain, elect reverse, bad azz cam, and a tank shifter, ala Jesse James.

Hes gonna put a wheelchair bracket on it, if they cut his other leg off, ugh, what a prospect. Blessing upon theee Mr Horton.

My self and girlfriend and her trike were blessed twice in group prayer by an individual an a group of Christians, i was all in, being run over last year, ugh.

Folks, an a lot of women :D were all over her trike, as it was, mmmm, one of two that were custom made, not factory trikes out of the whole lot of trikes.

I had Juan, a Mexican painter that ran iron horse painting and paints for 9 Harley houses, do her paint job, its a stand out and hes a true artiste, funny only critic i have ever had on her paint was another Mexican, an of course hes a painter, hahah, and he works close to me casa, wants to paint some of my two wheelers, funny aint it, the only critic on a prefect paint job is of the same ethnic stuff and a painter, he don't know im gonna clay bar that baby and bring out some more perfection. But i sometimes do that, needed or not, an its not needed, but hey, ya gotta justify somethings, like paying for paint. :Santa:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png