Need the CHAMPION center wheel dust cap.

Hotdog2

Reaction score
Long story but the champion center dust cap that has the faux plastic bolts was mistaken for real bolts. So it was severely damaged while trying to remove the "bolts". It would be funny but of course Champion don't sell them anymore. So out of luck unless someone may have one they would sell me? Thank you.

jkoska3786@comcast.net

Long story but the champion center dust cap that has the faux plastic bolts was mistaken for real bolts. So it was severely damaged while trying to remove the "bolts". It would be funny but of course Champion don't sell them anymore. So out of luck unless someone may have one they would sell me? Thank you.

jkoska3786@comcast.net

Can you post a picture ? I have a few of them I will give you if its the right one

Thank You

Thank You Mr. Road Dog, I will try to get a pic uploaded tomorrow. :clapping:

Center caps

3786 Roundtop Drive, Sevierville TN 37862. A big awesome Thank You. God Bless

Hope I get the opportunity to play it forward. I will be happy to pay for shipping. Thanks again.

I ordered the center caps for mine last year from Champion. They were very inexpensive. The ones on the bike looked bad, so I replaced both of them.

Also searching for Champion center hub caps

I also tried to remove the Champion center wheel caps, thinking faux bolts were real. Looking to purchase hub caps. Thanks.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png