• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Zumo 350

A friend of mine had the 660 for a couple of years and then bought the 350. After using the 350 a few times, he only uses the 660 now. I offered to buy the 350 from him and he said he wouldn't do that to me. He said it works fine, just a lot more steps to get info in and out of it and move from screen to screen...a lot less "elegant" and somewhat difficult to use. It now sits on his desk as an expensive paperweight. I've also read that the trip planning software it uses is very unfriendly and is almost a DOS program.

I just bought the 660 and so far it's very similar to my old 450 (with more bells and whistles), and easy to use, so I'm happy I went that route.

I bought the Garmin 660 when it first came out. I love it. I bought the update package on sale where I can update my maps for life. My buddy bought a Tom Tom and he never uses it since it is so inaccurate. You can't go wrong with a Gramin.

I've got a 350....no problem as far as I can see. I've not used a 600 series, so can't speak to that.

T113

I've got a 350....no problem as far as I can see. I've not used a 600 series, so can't speak to that.

T113

The zumo 350 has received really good reviews all over the Internet and best of all, they say it's improved the visibility of the screen in daylight over earlier versions. I think where some people feel it falls a little short in comparison to the 660 is how you move from screen to screen, save POIs, waypoints, routes, etc. The 350 takes a few more steps to do these things.

Enjoy it and you'll never get lost again...unless you really want to.

I have a 660 now and love it. Thought I would have to give it up when I traded my Spyder on a GW trike, but the dealer said he didn't need it, so I just need to mount the 660 on my GW.

Thanks for the help...

Thanks OT, got it today and we love this bike. Can't wait to take off on some more trips.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png