Rear master cylinder

I'm new to forum & new trike owner, if anyone could help with follow info it would be greatly appreciated.

2009 boulevard c50 Lehman Tramp Trike, Looking for. Rear master cylinder replacement part & or part number or rebuild kit.

As Always, Thank you!

The Suzuki C50 Motorcycle came from the factory with rear drum brakes and when they were converted to trikes, the manufacturer of the kit used an aftermarket master cylinder and calipers for the rear brakes. Lehman used a lot of aftermarket Harley master cylinders. Your best bet would be to take the master cylinder off and try to match it up to something aftermarket.

Honey Do

Here is some more info That I have found. Lehman used Performance Machine (Harley) M/C's initially when building the Tramp trikes, but later on started using rear M/c's from the Suzuki 1400 Intruder 1987-2009 Part No. 69600-38B01. This may be what's on your trike. Don't know what year of manufacture of your kit.

Here is a link from the archives.

https://www.triketalk.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-6552.html

Rear brake master cylinder 2008 tramp

Hi. Needing guidance on where to find a master cylinder for my 2008 Tramp. It is on a Suzuki. Thanks!!

Rear brake master cylinder 2008 tramp

Hi. Needing guidance on where to find a master cylinder for my 2008 Tramp. It is on a Suzuki. Thanks!!

Master cylinder for 2008 Lehman temp.

Just wanted to put this out there. I did some more searching on some older posts. Found info that it is a HD part. No. 42446-87B just in case there are others looking. Thanks everyone for your suggestions!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png