Rainey day thoughts #79..

rhino 2

100000 + Posts
Oct 15, 2011
Utopia New Jersey USA..
I had to do my early morning coffee run and it was poring rain outside, So i had to use the truck, When Turned on the windshield wipers to my dismay the window was all streaked and almost impossible to see out of........But when i looked over to the passenger sides window it was crystal clear...:Shrug:..

So after doing a little scientific research ..I have it all figured out....

It is because 99% of the time i am alone in the truck, So the drivers side windshield wiper is used 99% more than the passengers side is used and wears out faster and leaves streaks whereas the passengers side doesn't because it isn't used 99% of the time . ......

Hope this solves the age old problem...

.''Your Welcome''..ThumbUp.

It’s called the down time windshield rubber mold !

Solution to the problem is to keep the wipers in the upright position at all times when not needed.

Your Welcome :D

The trick is not to look at the wiper as it does its job.

They're shy and when they're stared at while at work they disintegrate rapidly, don't ya know?...;)

Rain-X is your friend.

I have automatic wipers . They go forward and then go in reverse............

In my Wife's car the wipers are voice activated.....But only when I'm driving the car with her siting in the passengers seat.......

She just has to yell when are you gonna turn the wipers on!....

And then my hand automatically hits the on switch...:D..

My wife used to fuss every time we were out and had to use the wipers. Gripe, gripe, gripe about not being able to see and feeling unsafe. I bought a couple of tie-down straps to strap her onto the hood and even got her some goggles to wear as she moves the wiper blades back and forth on the truck. She seems to be much happier now. (Wink)

I miss my truck. :(

When I retired we went to one car and one trike. Every man needs/wants a truck.

Sorry I missed your post until now but I got just the solution you need...

024038.jpg

woT4MZim_o.gif
woT4MZim_o.gif
woT4MZim_o.gif

I had to do my early morning coffee run and it was poring rain outside, So i had to use the truck, When Turned on the windshield wipers to my dismay the window was all streaked and almost impossible to see out of........But when i looked over to the passenger sides window it was crystal clear...:Shrug:..

So after doing a little scientific research ..I have it all figured out....

It is because 99% of the time i am alone in the truck, So the drivers side windshield wiper is used 99% more than the passengers side is used and wears out faster and leaves streaks whereas the passengers side doesn't because it isn't used 99% of the time . ......

Hope this solves the age old problem...

.''Your Welcome''..ThumbUp.

No pressure of eyeballs watching the back of the wiper is what it is. :shock:

And its still raining, I was going to go out and get new wiper blades but i can't see out the window to be able to drive to Blades ''R'' Us to get new ones...So I then figured i'll order them from Amazon, The'll get here in a day and it doesn't matter cause its gonna rain for the next 2 or 3 days anyway, But looking at the list they only sell them in pairs, Thats a deal breaker because all i need is the drivers side...What to do 'What to do.:Shrug:.

And its still raining, I was going to go out and get new wiper blades but i can't see out the window to be able to drive to Blades ''R'' Us to get new ones...So I then figured i'll order them from Amazon, The'll get here in a day and it doesn't matter cause its gonna rain for the next 2 or 3 days anyway, But looking at the list they only sell them in pairs, Thats a deal breaker because all i need is the drivers side...What to do 'What to do.:Shrug:.

Do what the mailman does, drive from the passenger side. Problem solved.:)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png