Secretary of the Navy Fired.

The Secretary of Defense just fired SecNav. I haven't seen a replacement named yet.

Per Fox News, Defense Secretary Mark Esper suggested President Trump nominate retired Adm. Kenneth Braithwaite, the U.S. ambassador to Norway, to succeed Spencer. Trump agreed he would nominate Braithwaite.

I was hoping Spencer would be let go for going against the President.

Isn't being fired better than being thrown under the bus or is it one in the same in this case? I've not heard why he was fired. Anyone know or will we ever know?:Shrug::Shrug::Shrug:

And ... he tried to negotiate with the White House. He said he would not take away Gallagher's Trident if the President would not interfere with the Nav'y's "investigation". President basically said Nope, we're done.

The Dems are going nuts and saying it's troubling ... I think they forget Our President is the Commander in Chief, very much like he also decides foreign policy.

I think the Dems should worry about their own party. Bloomberg has announced he is running for president ... the 2020 Can't idates are furious ... ya gotta love it.

I think Zook ought'a run for president ......... After my trike gets built. :laugh:

This Saturday i slept down as President...[Of my hunting club]...It was busy at the top...

At 74 it is time for the youths of the club to carry the load....And now after 20 years i can snipe from the sidelines [Again]....:D.....

And ... he tried to negotiate with the White House. He said he would not take away Gallagher's Trident if the President would not interfere with the Nav'y's "investigation". President basically said Nope, we're done.

The Dems are going nuts and saying it's troubling ... I think they forget Our President is the Commander in Chief, very much like he also decides foreign policy.

I think the Dems should worry about their own party. Bloomberg has announced he is running for president ... the 2020 Can't idates are furious ... ya gotta love it.

The Beatles sang.....All you need is love.....Bloomberg is singing all you need is money, At least its his money.....[So far].....:xzqxz:....

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png