2022 Harley Tri Glide Accessories: WHIM, ClearBra, Quadlock

nevinpratt

20+ Posts
Reaction score

I have 42 different mods on my Tri Glide. I will be discussing them a few at a time, and saying what I think of each.

Let me know if your opinion differs.

My next video is planned to be about the Klock Werks windshield. Stay tuned...

Nevin

“*************”

ClearBra, to protect the paint. Done by the Salt Lake City ClearBra franchisee. Overpriced. Not worth it. DK Customs has an alternate paint protection that I recommend instead. See their Youtube video titled “How To Ceramic Coat a Harley-Davidson Tri Glide For a Mirror Finish and Paint Protection”, here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPE3HHnxskY

“*************”

Harley: WHIM (Wireless Headphone Interface Module). $332.95, plus installation cost. Complete waste of money. Just connect your headphones to your phone (via bluetooth), and put your phone on a phone stand on your handlebars.

“*************”

Quad Lock Phone Mount: from quadlockcase.com, $99.99, with vibration dampener $19.99.This works well, but probably any popular phone mount will work well. I have no experience with any other, and am satisfied with the Quad Lock

Welcome with reservations..This reminds me somewhat of the Veteran Biker tread…

If I’m off base on this..I apologize in advance..��..

Perhaps he should formally introduce himself like most members do in the New Members section first, JMO

Perhaps it is just me, but out of respect all new members should IMO follow this protocol,

Perhaps he should formally introduce himself like most members do in the New Members section first, JMO

Perhaps it is just me, but out of respect all new members should IMO follow this protocol,

No problem. I guess I just didn't realize I was a "New Member". I joined almost a year ago.

I can put something up there if folks wish. Maybe I'll say something here, too.

I am 64 (I'll be 65 in August). Live in Bountiful, Utah. I have a 2022 Tri Glide Ultra, and it's my bucket list bike. :) Also, here is my personal website: https://nevinpratt.com/

Part of the reason for posting is to see people's contrasting points of view (hoping to generate feedback). For example, is the WHIM really useless? I'm inclined to think so. What do other's think? Etc...

Nevin

Not just you Jack.. Agree 100%

Maybe with just One post almost a year ago, no one knew u were a member.... (non-active member)

Not just you Jack.. Agree 100%

Maybe with just One post almost a year ago, no one knew u were a member.... (non-active member)

Sorry about that. I threw something up on the "New Members".

I also did another post here. It's probably my last post. If mods want to delete the posts I made, I am OK with that.

Nevin

Sorry about that. I threw something up on the "New Members".

I also did another post here. It's probably my last post. If mods want to delete the posts I made, I am OK with that.

Nevin

No one is going to delete your well written post on the mods you did, it has a lot of IMO valuable info for folks who want to make changes but may have been on the fence trying to make the right choices

No one is going to delete your well written post on the mods you did, it has a lot of IMO valuable info for folks who want to make changes but may have been on the fence trying to make the right choices

Thanks, Jack.

I originally thought that what would be even more useful to folks is if I did a short two-minute video of each of the mods, and talked a bit more about each of them. But quite frankly, I probably don't have the energy. I'm getting too old, and life is too short.

I appreciate you, Jack.

Nevin

Thanks, Jack.

I originally thought that what would be even more useful to folks is if I did a short two-minute video of each of the mods, and talked a bit more about each of them. But quite frankly, I probably don't have the energy. I'm getting too old, and life is too short.

I appreciate you, Jack.

Nevin

Thank you, I agree about life being too short any more, But like you I am willing to share as much info as I can, this helps keep this community running

If and when you are up to it continue with your reviews and videos, I for one will be watching

I have the DK Cooling wings on my Free Wheeler, this is the 3rd Free I have used them on, they do work

It is this kind of info that newbies need so I say keep on posting your info, I see you as an asset;)

Sorry about the rough post I put up about new members, you are welcome here

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png