DFT Owners Previous or New

Yes I had one break. I was lucky that it broke at a real low speed. DFT sent me the latest revision one's, and also new bearings for them. They replace both sides FREE. I had to install them, but that wasn't bad.
Larry

Yes I had one break. I was lucky that it broke at a real low speed. DFT sent me the latest revision one's, and also new bearings for them. They replaced both sides FREE. I had to install them, but that wasn't bad.
Larry

One thing I have learned about machines...they're all made by man and can break, even something as costly and well engineered as NASA's space shuttle! Kudos to DFT for the fix...Leon & company are great folks!

Mine is 12 years old 1500 GW, no trouble. I will say keep an eye on the rear brake. If you ruin the rear rotor you are in BIG trouble. I came This {} close. Leon told me it is a complete tear down of the rear on the GW. VERY easy to replace the rear pads BTW.
after u lift the bike and remove the right rear tire about 15 min.

Mine is 12 years old 1500 GW . no trouble . I will say keep an eye on the rear brake . if you ruin the rear rotor you are in BIG trouble. I came This {} close. Leon told me it is a complete tear down of the rear on the GW. VERY easy to replace the rear pads BTW.
after u lift the bike and remove the right rear tire about 15 min.

Ive had to do my brake pads one time so far. Very easy to replace them and yes if you need to change out the pulley or replace the brake disc. You have to take the rear apart. That means split the rear's cases. Total tear down.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png