Thoughts on" 303" products for wiring>

Aug 23, 2018
Tacoma
I just bought a 2001 GW - Lehman Monarch conversion. And having had much older vehicles with stiff wiring. Which became a problem. Was wondering if anyone out there has used the "303" Protectant's . In an effort to keep the wiring from getting stiff and brittle. ( I plan on keeping this trike for as long as I live).

Been looking on the board and thus far came up with zero. Thank you one and all. And when I learn how to post a picture of my trike I will. .:GL1800: Mines Hot Rod Yellow. They can never say they didn't see me.:D

I just bought a 2001 GW - Lehman Monarch conversion. And having had much older vehicles with stiff wiring. Which became a problem. Was wondering if anyone out there has used the "303" Protectant's . In an effort to keep the wiring from getting stiff and brittle. ( I plan on keeping this trike for as long as I live).

Been looking on the board and thus far came up with zero. Thank you one and all. And when I learn how to post a picture of my trike I will. .:GL1800: Mines Hot Rod Yellow. They can never say they didn't see me.:D

When they run into the back of Big Yellow school busses with lights flashing....

Gee, Officer i didn't see it....:Shrug:

Your assuming that most drivers are actually looking at the vehicle in front of them.

Hi viz, the only way too go!

It may not be perfect/guarantee way to go, but it sure beats BLACK, Anything to protect you and too be seen, at least yea gave it your best!

Look at yourself, being just like the words I just wrote above, if you were in a crowded road with lots of vehicles, how would you want to b seen???

I don't think it would hurt. But there isn't much wiring exposed to uv's. I thought that I read once that plastic gives off ketones or somethin. Sorta like lacquer paint that that seems dry but it never really dries. Its an aging process don't know if it can be slowed down. I will say that plastic covered wire is way ahead of the old cloth covered rubber.

I don't think it would hurt. But there isn't much wiring exposed to uv's…. etc … I will say that plastic covered wire is way ahead of the old cloth covered rubber.

I have a 500 foot spool of 16 gage greenish cloth cover over rubber multi strand copper that was part of what my dad had in his "junk box" when he passed away (1969), it's my go to source when I need a piece and can't find newer.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hankypanky55

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hankypanky55
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png