Ordered a 2019

Keystone

Jul 5, 2010
Minnesota
Did a purchase agreement to trade my FLRT in and ordered a 2019 F3 Limited in Phoenix Orange Metallic.(EDIT:Changed color to White Pearl) Hopefully it will be at the dealership in a month. BRP has a pre delivery special right now on the 19's. Place an order by January 31st and they add another year of Factory warranty to it. Ordered it with the OEM backrest, passenger arm rests and trailer hitch.

Attachments

• Can-Am-2019-Can-Am-Spyder-F3-Limited-SE6-Dark-Trim-Richmond-Honda-House-3.jpg
    Can-Am-2019-Can-Am-Spyder-F3-Limited-SE6-Dark-Trim-Richmond-Honda-House-3.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 276
What made you go with a F3 versus a RT?

Simple. I can not sit in that position. Same reason I never had a GW. I have a Rhuematic disease (actually 2). My joints don't move properly. And I find the F3L more attractive. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder thing. If not for the medical issue I would still be on two wheels and on a Harley. Holding in a clutch has become pretty painful as well as the front break.

Really nice looking, always admired the RTL, but makes me think again, a touring F3, blacked out appearance vs the chrome, probably not a bad thing, Chrome is difficult to keep up. So for you, is the leg stretch that makes it better for you, the sitting position. How does the 2019 price compare with the RTL?

Simple. I can not sit in that position. Same reason I never had a GW. I have a Rhuematic disease (actually 2). My joints don't move properly. And I find the F3L more attractive. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder thing. If not for the medical issue I would still be on two wheels and on a Harley. Holding in a clutch has become pretty painful as well as the front break.

I think we have the same desease if my memory is correct.

Well good luck I really like the paddle shift versus hand clutch too.

kuriakian

Quality chrome is hard to find, even Kuryakyn (sp) which has deteriorated over the years. Maybe in Canada they are doing a better job. Gotta love that paddle shift.

Quality chrome is hard to find, even Kuryakyn (sp) which has deteriorated over the years. Maybe in Canada they are doing a better job. Gotta love that paddle shift.

I just wash the Spyder and never seen any issues yet with the chrome even after 4 years now. Now that I say that the chrome will need a good cleaning :eek:mg:

Really nice looking, always admired the RTL, but makes me think again, a touring F3, blacked out appearance vs the chrome, probably not a bad thing, Chrome is difficult to keep up. So for you, is the leg stretch that makes it better for you, the sitting position. How does the 2019 price compare with the RTL?

I really liked the look of that Dark edition, especially in the White after I saw one in person. My Aluma MCTXL is white. I blacked out the nose and fenders. So it will go together pretty good.

MSRP on the F3L is $24,499. RTL is $26,999 (RT is $24,599). MSRP on these have dropped allot over the past two years. I was offered a great price on a 2017 F3L left over. $20,384. My sister ended up buying it. I wanted the BRP Connect and in 2018 they made some steering upgrades.

I really liked the look of that Dark edition, especially in the White after I saw one in person. My Aluma MCTXL is white. I blacked out the nose and fenders. So it will go together pretty good.

MSRP on the F3L is $24,499. RTL is $26,999 (RT is $24,599). MSRP on these have dropped allot over the past two years. I was offered a great price on a 2017 F3L left over. $20,384. My sister ended up buying it. I wanted the BRP Connect and in 2018 they made some steering upgrades.

The right time of the year you can get a pretty good deal.

I hear lots of complaint of the BRP connect but could be nothing for some.:confused:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png