Graphics & Decals

Reaction score
Would like to dress up my new 2012 Tri Glide with some graphics or something. Has anyone used the graphics from Purple Harley ? They look good in pics and if you have added some could you post them up ? thanks

There is a company called Bagger Skins (www.baggerskins.com) that have some really cool looking graphics...I had thought about adding something to the sort of dress up the front fairing a little but I had too many folks warning me about 'fade through' where if you remove the skin after it has been on there for about six months or longer, the outline of the design would remain slightly visible is some cases and highly visible in others, depending on how much/how long the area you cover is exposed to direct sunlight. I am sure there are plenty of folks who would disagree with me though.

I've used Purple Harley and I'm extremely satisfied with their products and customer service. The decals I have on my trike now are from Purple Harley. Al is a great guy to work with. ThumbUpThumbUpThumbUp

If you are looking for some great graphics from an awarding winning painter, I would suggest looking at the work of Bruce Koch, look up his name on the internet or type in Chopper Society.com He is not cheap, but he is a fantastic painter.

Check out Auto Trim design. The flames on my bike are made by them and have been on there for three years now and look as good as the day I put them on. They have a special section on their web site for motorcycle graphics and some nice stuff for FLH models.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LTCBB77
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png