1001.5 mile ride from So. Cal. through Death Valley to Beatty Nv.

1001.5 mile ride from So. Cal. through Death Valley to Beatty Nv.

About 20 of us rode from Southern California through Death Valley to Beatty Nevada. Sunday the group scattered home, We rode to Las Vegas for breakfast, then Laughlin Nevada and Bullhead City Az. Messed around for a couple of days then rode the 300 miles home on Route 66 in absolutely perfect weather.

https://youtu.be/CX7cvUTMTA0

I love Beatty. Stopped at a place called Angel ladies on a bike trip once way way back when.

Free shower, food, bought a drink or two just because I was grateful for the food . Swam in the pool , talked with some very pretty ladies. And got sent on my way fed and happy. No not that happy, but I was impressed they fed, showered and let me swim in the pool even though they knew I was a broke biker out on the road.

- - - Updated - - -

If you ever make it to Ludlow and the coffee shop , cafe is open still and has not changed owners since I had been by . If your health allows there peanut butter pie should be its own food group. Best piece of pie I have ever eaten anywhere Period. I miss the mojave desert and route 66. Joshua tree, death valley... have some great memories and rides that happened there.

Ludlow Café is still there. We usually stop at the Dairy Queen across the road, got to have my ice cream break. Wife and I are desert rats, we love riding in that area. We can run old '66 most of the way from our house in So. Cal. to the Arizona house. Don't need rain gear out here, but in the summer a wet vest sure comes in handy

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png