New England tt rally 2019

John Luciano

One Of The Origionals , TOI - New England
Mar 2, 2008
Conn
Open for discussions. Open for suggestions , Open to see who is interested. Open to save a Date . Plans will be anounced latter. Dated will be close to the same as this year ( week end before Labor Day .. ) Thursday to Sunday ) Ok show of hands if your interested. :Coffee:

Me and Dianne would be in. Just an idea, maybe Poconos? Some nice riding along the Delaware river among other places. In range of Lancaster maybe. Lots of nice back roads down there.

That's 5. Who is next ? Meeting with 2 locals this weekend. Might get them on the list. I think we should talk to them about the Wifi and the random or different seating arrangement. Not sure if we will gain any thing with the WIfi but can't see why the seating can't be done.

Me and Dianne would be in. Just an idea, maybe Poconos? Some nice riding along the Delaware river among other places. In range of Lancaster maybe. Lots of nice back roads down there.

Here is our problem with all the suggestions of different locations. I am wiling to attend anyplace you want. Only thing is ,don't count on Doug or myself to run it . The last time we did it with out any research or commitment ( VT ) I felt was a disaster. There was no format, and no organisation total $ was almost the same as this year after adding in food .. If you want it in an other location. I suggest we get someone to do the foot work that can visit the area and talk with host motel and case local restaurants. There are or were a lot of wedding resorts in Lake Wallenpawpack ,PA area. Someone check them out . .. successful rally is a lot of work not just pick a place . I just checked that area did find a few resorts. No motels in the area CoveHaven honeymoon resort $500 for 2 nights food not included. Heart shaped bed ,Hotub in the room. Found a Best Western.in Scanton $119 a night .

Tangelwood Resort ( closed )

Yes pictures. I can't wait to see what u got Andrew. I'm hoping those that missed it this year because you had other commitments please set the date for next year. We missed you guys/ ladies. Andrew if I can swing it. I will try to get you a room with a pool. The WiFi works there. :D

How is the trike repair coming along?

Posted by Doug V. Nov. 15 on Northeast Region Trike Riders.

I just sent an e-mail to my contact at the Acra Inn where we had our rally last year. It looks like the weekend would be the 22nd through the 25th of August, about the same time as last year. I also want to make sure of the cost. For our new members, the cost was $89.00/day including your room, big breakfast buffet, 4-course dinner, full use of the facilities including indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs, bar and live entertainment. I'll post an official flyer once I confirm everything.

Count me in.....last year's get together................was a "HOME RUN".....I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME! THE ACRA HOTEL WAS GREAT/PERFECT....:clapping::clapping::clapping:Thank you John and Doug.......A great time was had! I'd say it was a hole in one! Every time I look at the pictures in my phone, "what can I say" , BUT a giant smile comes across my face!

It was also great to meet karen and Paula....( I need to introduce them both to my wife)

Yes, yes, yes, Please keep me updated, with the plans ok?

Ronnie

I would do the Poconos but someone closer to the area needs to step up and plan it, perhaps for 2020. It would require picking a hotel and setting up routes for rides. If there is a place that is similar to Acra Manor Resort, that would make less work for the people who are setting this up.

So who will step up to the plate next!!!!

I would do the Poconos but someone closer to the area needs to step up and plan it, perhaps for 2020. It would require picking a hotel and setting up routes for rides. If there is a place that is similar to Acra Manor Resort, that would make less work for the people who are setting this up.

So who will step up to the plate next!!!!

Sorry, buddy. You are the Permanent Social Director. It's a life long position. Think of your self as a Supreme Court Judge!

Don't get me wrong but I like Vt, NH and Maine as far as destinations to go to, I've camped in all those states but we also have to consider our members south of us that are fairly close. The Acra Resort is a stones throw over the Mass border but most of the riders came from other areas. If you consider we had members from as far away as Florida but most from Md, Pa. NY, the current location does seem central to everyone. The biggest hurdle is having members close to the rally spot to set this all up. I just happen to have a seasonal camp site near Acra so I have the opportunity to make these arrangements.

Hey Butch, I expect you to be the cruise director when I start spending winters in Florida!!!!

Doug/John,

I have already sent in my visa number to the Acra resort to hold a room for me, and just yesterday (3/11/19)I received a email confirming my deposit for August 22-25th rally....( I'd love to meet and ride up with you four again if at all possible :D)

Guys/gals if you never attended this rally, I want you to know that you WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME...

I honestly thought that the Acra Resort was a wonderful place, with great riding roads...Food was perfect, the activities were nice, very quiet, without the street noise, we can park our bikes just outside our room, (no worries about our bikes being bothered/tampered with) swimming pool/jacuzzi were very clean, not at all expensive....What else can you ask for? Dinner's were mouth watering good! On and on and on, nothing but good stuff to say about the rally, almost a year later I still have a smile on my face, and the the best part of this whole thing is that it puts a face to a computer name, when we meet, now were all truly friends......

Ronnie

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png