2011 Boss Hoss

CAS

Reaction score
I sold my TM Stallion and got a new Boss Hoss "57 Chevy" Trike. It has the factory cam rated at 385 hp. Any info from BH owners would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Now that is a real change. Let us know how it is going. I think your the first BH Triker to joined but I maybe wrong.

Welcome to the Boss Hoss family! You're gonna love it.

I owned a 2000 BossHoss motorcycle, kept it for two years. It was part of my "mid-life crisis", ended up being less dangerous than my 25 year old girlfriend. Pics are old and not digital, but I will put one up anyway!

Hope you enjoy the BH, have often wanted to ride one of those or Cheetah.
Let us know how you like it after you have ridden it a few times.

CAS didn't keep his BH trike very long as he sold it over a year ago.

We've had ours five years though and absolutely love it.

You need to pull a tanker behind you. Sure can't get very good milage. Would be nice to have one though. I call them ground shakers.

You need to pull a tanker behind you. Sure can't get very good milage. Would be nice to have one though. I call them ground shakers.

Our trike with carb'd 385hp ZZ4 will get 20-22mpg on the road. With 8.5gal in the main tank and 3.5gal in the reserve,range is not a big problem.
The 2012-later trikes with fuel-injected LS engines and 4spd overdrive autos will get 30-38mpg.

Our trike with carb'd 385hp ZZ4 will get 20-22mpg on the road. With 8.5gal in the main tank and 3.5gal in the reserve,range is not a big problem.
The 2012-later trikes with fuel-injected LS engines and 4spd overdrive autos will get 30-38mpg.

This is the kind of info I look for when I come here. ThumbUpThumbUpThumbUpThumbUpThumbUp

Picking mine up on Saturday. Early Christmas present to myself. After riding one at Daytona bike week 2009 I promised myself one one day. That day has come:D
very rare in UK and expensive so all I can afford is a 96 model. SOOOO excited

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png