New member - Canada

Jan 17, 2010
Alberta, Canada
Hi guys,

Just found this forum today and joined.

I own Destination Cycles, a motorcycle shop in Alberta, Canada selling Boss Hoss V8 bikes and trikes, kickass Rewaco trikes (German) which I am currently riding, and Ural sidecar units.

Website is DESTINATION CYCLES Home Page

I am currently customizing a Rewaco trike for better wind protection for the rider and passenger.

Quick question..how do I get my signature to show on the post?? Set it up but it does not show. Thank you in advance

I look forward to following this forum and learning more about the triker's world.

Last edited:
Welcome to our Canadian neighbor. We do have a few other Canadians on here, but would always welcome more!

CanuckHoss: welcome to the boards. I see where there really trucking in the snow for the Winter Olympics. You guys are having a heat wave up there....

Hello and welcome Canuck!! I grew up in Vancouver before taking the long way round and ending up here at the "Bottomside"!!:eek:

Ned,

I have good friends here from New Zealand..great people...some have visited there in the past couple years...I understand it is an awesome place...maybe someday I can get there.

I'll add my welcome to you guys Canuck! Love those BossHoss bikes and trikes! There is a dealer near me in Dyer Indiana. He was offering test rides last summer, but I missed it. Maybe next year!
Once again, a warm welcome to TT !

I've always wanted to test ride a bosshog trike. My problem is I would probably fall for it then I would be in real trouble.

Welcome, Hoss. I took a look at your website, and that Rewaco is one fine looking machine. Good thing I didn't see one before we bought the GW, 'cuz I would have wanted one real bad!

Welcome, Hoss. I took a look at your website, and that Rewaco is one fine looking machine. Good thing I didn't see one before we bought the GW, 'cuz I would have wanted one real bad!

So hitime...... have TWO trikes! then depending on your mood....... :p:yes:;):D

I too looked into the Rewaco, and loved it. but at 10K for the kit w/o motor etc. it seemed a little pricy. Still, may have to look again!

I love the Boss Hoss trike and got my chance to try one out at Americade last year. Fun to drive but I would not want to own one . 12 MPG if you keep your wrist in it ( why would you not ) Goes plenty fast ( scary fast ) and I was only on the 350 Chevy powered maybe 200 hp. I have seen them with 454 2 4 barrel and a blower. ( 5 MPG ) tank is like 10 gallons

Like John said, if anyone gets out to Americade this June, you can Demo the Boss Hoss there, the same goes for any bike you can think of just about. Some year that would make a great destination for everyone.......

I love the Boss Hoss trike and got my chance to try one out at Americade last year. Fun to drive but I would not want to own one . 12 MPG if you keep your wrist in it ( why would you not ) Goes plenty fast ( scary fast ) and I was only on the 350 Chevy powered maybe 200 hp. I have seen them with 454 2 4 barrel and a blower. ( 5 MPG ) tank is like 10 gallons

Just a note...

12 mpg is not the realistic crusing mileage for a Boss Hoss trike...more like 25 mpg...and that is with a 350 cu.in..385HP...if you keep-your-wrist into it like you say then the mileage will be down for sure but so will the mielage for a Goldwing or HD trike if you do that.

All trikes are cool...I will not put any of them down...but anyone who has not driven a Boss Hoss or Rewaco is in for a real treat and eye opener as they are without doubt some the best handling trikes on the market as they are purposely built trikes...for roughly the same $$$ as others.

Too bad you are all so far away from here.

I'll add my welcome to you guys Canuck! Love those BossHoss bikes and trikes! There is a dealer near me in Dyer Indiana. He was offering test rides last summer, but I missed it. Maybe next year!
Once again, a warm welcome to TT !

Thanks for the welcome...next time someone offers a demo on anything..TAKE IT..it is free!

Hey Mr. Boss!

I just found this website today too. It is a great website!

Any good feed back from the Calgary show? We had approximately 34,500 visitors at the Vancouver show, I hope to see a few more Rewaco on the road this year...

Trikectr

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twagoner

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twagoner
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png