Stallion Owner's Registry

Register Here - Choose TWO: 1) I am a Stallion Owner & 2) My Stallion Color

• Total voters
Hi im kinda new on the computor the wife & i own a candy orange stallion . I installed full lake pipes .when jef vey and dian saw them a little over a year ago at there corprate office in daytona fl. They flipped out & fell in love with them love with them yes they are functional .the only ones in the country that i know of.

Welcome to TrikeTalk, brandisdad! Be sure to post some pictures so we can see them for ourselves :). Sounds like a beautiful trike.

Hi im kinda new on the computor the wife & i own a candy orange stallion . I installed full lake pipes .when jef vey and dian saw them a little over a year ago at there corprate office in daytona fl. They flipped out & fell in love with them love with them yes they are functional .the only ones in the country that i know of.

welcome aboard. can you post some pictures of those pipes please?

Hello, glad to find the forum. I have a 2008 Candy Red Stallion. I'm not sure if this is the right portion of the forum to ask about this. I just registered and thought I would ask if any other Stallion owners have tried to upgrade the headlights. Mine are not really that bright and I would like to upgrade them. I just ordered a set of Recon high performance H-3 bulbs. Will try them first but would really like to convert to HID headlights:10:. Has anyone converted to HID headlights? If so what brand and where can I find them on the internet?

Hello, glad to find the forum. I have a 2008 Candy Red Stallion. I'm not sure if this is the right portion of the forum to ask about this. I just registered and thought I would ask if any other Stallion owners have tried to upgrade the headlights. Mine are not really that bright and I would like to upgrade them. I just ordered a set of Recon high performance H-3 bulbs. Will try them first but would really like to convert to HID headlights:10:. Has anyone converted to HID headlights? If so what brand and where can I find them on the internet?

Welcome aboard Frank, Being that you live so close to the factory. May I suggest you take it there and see if they will put the lastest set of lights in yours. They are not HID but they are better than the orginals. They retroed our 08 VIN 175. They are nice people Jeff and Diane the owners, and will update your Stallion at a very resonable price also. What VIN do you have? Last 3 digits.

I appreciate the warm welcome and the info on the headlight upgrade. I spoke with Nick at TMS today and he is sending me the uograded headlights.

Has anyone replaced the tail lights with LED's? Does anyone know where LED replacement tail lights for the Stallion can be found?

I appreciate the warm welcome and the info on the headlight upgrade. I spoke with Nick at TMS today and he is sending me the uograded headlights.

Has anyone replaced the tail lights with LED's? Does anyone know where LED replacement tail lights for the Stallion can be found?

been looking also for the LED taillights so far no luck.

Thank you for the info. I think you are correct. I was told the lights fit a 2002 and 2003 Acura TL. So far I have not been able to find LED replacement light assemblies for them. I am not sure how well the LED replacement Bulbs work. I have been told that the LED bulbs do not work that well. In some cases, I have been told they are worse than the OEM bulbs. I will keep looking.

if you get the LED with the base of 1187 dual filament or 1186 single filament they are no good. you would have to find a complete LED assembly that was made for the Acura TL.

I Just bought a 2008 Stallion and have only put 750 miles on it, I am afraid I will have to wait to get many more miles on it because of the time of the year it is it is very cold in our country now. I am looking forward to useing the trike as much as I can. I have looked at the forum and I thank you for all the information posted there. So Far so good Dartz (Darrell)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png