Stallion Owner's Registry

Register Here - Choose TWO: 1) I am a Stallion Owner & 2) My Stallion Color

• Total voters
im from california stallion 214 i bought at southwest i registerd in az. its painted in american flag motiff its on flicker

im from california stallion 214 i bought at southwest i registerd in az. its painted in american flag motiff its on flicker

I have a brother in LA now he registers all his toys at his Arizona address ..one hell of a savings on registration .plates, sales tax...as he said he only wants to pay for his 10 feet of highway not the entire freeway. Would love to see picture of the American flag motiff.. Charlie D./ PS. congradulations on your stallion.. neetest ride on the planet..

Jim, I have told you a while ago I thought your paint job kicked butt! You did a great job, and I hope to one day see it in person. Post some good pictures of your bike in your photo album so I can nominate you for Trike of the month.

Wanted to mention to Stallion owners that we are now offering two dual exhaust systems, the original dual and the new quieter dual exhaust. See the "Stallion Dual Exhaust Upgrade" thread for details and pictures.
Randy

They will even chase you down

I was ridding on the highway and passed a car. After I passed it , it followed me for about 4 miles to a red light and had to ask where I got it and where it was made and how good it looked. They then did a u turn and turned around and went the other way.:cool:

Congrats wilbillH, The long wait will be worth it. Now they need to get Canada to approve it.

3-togo wildbill had to wait until California approved the Stallion to complete the purchase. He lives in California.

hi there, i am from Edmonton Alberta Canada and i own a stallion that we bought from a salvager for an incredible price. we brought her home and fixed the rear axle and rim, as well as replaced the steering wheel pod and windshield. now all we need to do is have some fiberglass filled and a paint job and she is good as new.

unfortunately it is all moot, as it is not legal in Canada anyway... :mad:

We have a No-trade-on-trikes -with-USA:confused:

we bought it with the receipt saying it was for parts so i think we will customise it and apply for and assembled trike registry.

cross you fingers for me and please go to my FaceBook group at CALLING ALL CANADIAN/AMERICAN MOTORCYCLISTS...WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! and help me show Canada Transport how ridiculous this law really is!:rolleyes:

Hey my electric fan stop working on my stallion can someone tell me what to about.

kwesley.

Check the fuse first. It's labeled climate control I believe in the owners manual. Then there is a temp switch on the right side just in front of the right rear tire on the coolant pipe to check. This controls the fan. If no luck call Adam or Nick at the factory and they will help trouble shoot the issue with you.

Welcome aboard. Glad you found us.

Hey my electric fan stop working on my stallion can someone tell me what to about.

kwesley.

It may be an electical switch waterproofing issue. After you check the fuse make sure everything else is working like all the lights, and ac/heat fan.... You can also bypass the fan switch to see if it is the temp. relay. Call NIck.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png