Road zeppelin seat---SOLD

The seat is great but my wife is short and with the wider drivers bucket she can not sit comfortably with her feet on the passenger foot rests. She doesn't mind it for short trips but we will be going on some longer trips and I know it will not work for her.

I listed my Road Zepplin seat in the classified section, it is like new maybe 200 miles of use.

SOLD ! ! ! THANKS

Scooty, fedup-ex dropped off the seat, am wed. I was surprised when I opened the box, you didn't say & I didn't think to ask, the thing looks like a
tiger, orange with white stripes !!! :Shrug: I guess I need to get a rain cover to hide it :AGGHH:
Maybe You can help with something else, I can't find the harness & plug on the trike. All the info I have says it is under the seat, but I don't see it, any suggestions where to look. :wave4:

TOM,
There were no tiger stripes on the seat also I had FEDX box it for me and I also insured it for $500, so hang on to the box and we will get it taken care of.
BILL

Scooty, fedup-ex dropped off the seat, am wed. I was surprised when I opened the box, you didn't say & I didn't think to ask, the thing looks like a
tiger, orange with white stripes !!! :Shrug: I guess I need to get a rain cover to hide it :AGGHH:
Maybe You can help with something else, I can't find the harness & plug on the trike. All the info I have says it is under the seat, but I don't see it, any suggestions where to look. :wave4:
the plug is behind the tank under the seat and has a rubber cap on the plug..You will have to dig around for it. Once plugged in you have to turn on the accessory switch on your dash.

TOM,
There were no tiger stripes on the seat also I had FEDX box it for me and I also insured it for $500, so hang on to the box and we will get it taken care of.
BILL

Sorry Bill, I didn't mean to scare you, I hoped you would realize I was trying to be a wise a$$ when you saw the smiliey faces. The seat looks great, all BLACK.

Thanks everyone for the info about where the plug can be found, all the info I had showed it in the middle or toward the rear.

Last edited:
Do you have to have the accessory switch on when you are adding or taking air out of the seat or do you leave the accessory switch on all the time when you have that seat installed? Thanks.
Yes..Switch has to be turned on to inflat..Never tried it to deflate with the switch off..
You dont have to have it on all the time..

It you dont have the install instructions just go to the Harley web site and down load them.

Hope that helps

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trvman

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trvman
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png