hot hot hot

Aug 30, 2012
Brisbane Australia
113 degrees F here today. sweating our buns off. hope its a bit cooler for a sunday ride tomorrow.

heading into some rainforest and mountains. will post some pics

113 degrees F here today. sweating our buns off. hope its a bit cooler for a sunday ride tomorrow.

Sounds you folks are well in to summer, 113 is pretty warm, especially if you add any humidity too it.

4 Below zero F, here getting dressed right now for a short ride, But I could use some of that 113 heat,
Some is the key word maybe just 50 of those 113 degrees..

4 Below zero F, here getting dressed right now for a short ride, But I could use some of that 113 heat,
Some is the key word maybe just 50 of those 113 degrees..

Could use some of that heat here in St.Louis,MO.
12" of snow and -0 temps predicted here tonight.
Rhino.??
Several years ago,on a New Years day,I led a group of 8 bikes on a "Polar Bear"ride (just to get a Polar Bear pin) to our riverfront and Arch grounds to watch a local water-ski club performing in the Mississippi River.
Standing still the wind chill was -11,then we had to go for lunch,round trip less than 50 miles;never,ever,ever never again.I do display my pin proudly.
Oh,our co-riders were right there behind us,IN A VAN !!
Gimmie the heat any day.

I'll take that 113 anytime compared to the -14 F we expect in Cincinnati Monday night. So much for the global warming thing.

too true msocko3 and we have an abundance of humidity. will have a look at the figures...brb

- - - Updated - - -

yesterdays humidity reached 84%.
currently overcast with a chance of rain. its 8.00 am and 76 deg F. 70% humidity

Spent a month and a half in your country in 2000. Loved it. Look forward to seeing those pictures. ThumbUp

too true msocko3 and we have an abundance of humidity. will have a look at the figures...brb

- - - Updated - - -

yesterdays humidity reached 84%.
currently overcast with a chance of rain. its 8.00 am and 76 deg F. 70% humidity

Wow 113 degrees with 84% humidity would be plain nasty, thats rain forest conditions.

19 overnight and 33 right now, but by Sunday it will be back around 65 for a high - may go for another ride. My hat's off to you poor soul's who live in places that get all that white stuff and the really cold. Been there, done that, won't go back. As to the other extreme, been there for that too.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png