Old Bandit

Big Dog

Contributing Member
Jul 13, 2008
Sarasota
He has an inner ear problem, bad balance issue, went down on two feet! Bill and Sheri were on a ride this weekend, posted some nice pictures on FB. Next thing I saw he was at an urgent care, and was having a friend get his bike home.
Let's all be send good thoughts Bill's way!

Re: Old Bandit, went down in W.V.

Just heard, it is an inner ear problem, bad balance issue. He did not go do on bike!! It was on two feet!

Been there - done that. Hopefully it is just an inner ear infection like mine was. Meds and time took care of it. Very Good Thoughts headed he way for speedy recovery. :xszpv: :xszpv:

Nothing worse than feeling like that. Friend got so unorientated that he puked. Get well soon.

Mike, Nana, Bill, Sherry, Vicki and I were riding through the beautiful mountains of West Virginia this morning. We stopped to look at some water falls and Bandit obviously didn't feel well. While we were discussing how to get Bandit to an urgent care and shuttle the two of them and the trike back to the motel a pair of guardian angles pulled up in a truck. The husband volunteered to ride a bike back and his wife took Bandit & Sheery to the urgent care 40 miles away. After many thanks, hugs, and good byes Bandit went around the corner and relieved himself of his breakfast, must have been the big steroid shot in the butt. Another 75 miles of shuttling bikes and people are all back at the motel. Bandit is feeling better but has doctors orders not to drive. Two of their friends are leaving Pa at 3:00 in the morning to pick them and the trike up for the ride home. All is well. Thank God for good friends and guardian angles.ThumbUp

Bill:
Glad to hear of the good outcome, take care of yourself. Just shows how good friends are important. Again take care say hello to Sheri, and we'll see you in August in Vt.
Tom

Update, looks like I am slowly getting back to normal if that is possible (yea right, me normal?). The doctors have not really found anything bad yet. Next Tuesday I go for an MRI just to make sure there is nothing going on in the inner ear and just a series of blood tests this morning. I would really like to thank Kwputt, Nana, Mike for taking care of us when we needed it most. Thanks to everyone else that said a prayer and kept me in there thoughts.

We just have two more big events to occur sometime in September. Our daughter is pregnant with twin girls and they are accreata, so the doctors are giving her a slim chance of survival after the delivery, don't think there is any documented cases of two, just one. So we our keeping our fingers crossed that everything will go well.

The second event is that it looks like September 30, 2014 will be my last day of work, yep, gonna take the big step into retirement, hopefully it will be on good terms considering the above, only time will tell.

I will see a lot of you in August in Vermont!!!!!!! Oh, yea, after our episode in West Virginia, Sherry has gone out and got her motorcycle permit and takes the class on August 4, 5, 6, 7. So on August 7th I would advise everyone in PA to stay off the roads as that is the day she will get her license!!!!!!!lol

See y'all soon.

Bill, glad to hear your doing better. So are we going to see you guy's in Florida this winter??
I'm sure Sherry will be doing the driving to the NE rally, ( you'll look good riding bitch :clapping:)

See you in a couple of weeks !

Glad you are doing better Bill. See you in Aug. Look at it this way, if you have too much to drink, you can blame your inner ear for staggering.
Best wishes for your daughter and future babies. I will have to google that word you used to describe what is wrong.

Update, looks like I am slowly getting back to normal if that is possible (yea right, me normal?).

The doctors have not really found anything bad yet.

Next Tuesday I go for an MRI just to make sure there is nothing going on in the inner ear and just a series of blood tests this morning. I would really like to thank Kwputt, Nana, Mike for taking care of us when we needed it most. Thanks to everyone else that said a prayer and kept me in there thoughts.

We just have two more big events to occur sometime in September. Our daughter is pregnant with twin girls and they are accreata, so the doctors are giving her a slim chance of survival after the delivery, don't think there is any documented cases of two, just one. So we our keeping our fingers crossed that everything will go well.

The second event is that it looks like September 30, 2014 will be my last day of work, yep, gonna take the big step into retirement, hopefully it will be on good terms considering the above, only time will tell.

I will see a lot of you in August in Vermont!!!!!!! Oh, yea, after our episode in West Virginia, Sherry has gone out and got her motorcycle permit and takes the class on August 4, 5, 6, 7. So on August 7th I would advise everyone in PA to stay off the roads as that is the day she will get her license!!!!!!!lol

See y'all soon.

Bill, so glad you're doing better, and big congrats on the retirement!! Lucky.... And yay for Sherry getting her license!

:clapping: Oh, and if she decides the Harley is too big to handle, I'd be more than willing to suck it up and trade with you....just to be sure she's comfortable, of course.

;)

I'll be keeping your daughter in my thoughts. Question - if they already know there's a problem, aren't they planning for a c-section?

I'm no doctor, but seems like that would be the safest and most logical step. At any rate, you're all in my prayers!!

See you in a few weeks!!

:D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png