• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

CSC Customer Service

cycle7447

800+ Posts
Reaction score
When things go bad, we are sometimes too quick to complain. When the go well, we ae often slow to share the good news.

Well. please allow me to share some good new and thanks to both CSC and my installer, Gary.

When I ordered the kit, I wanted a certain wheel. When the kit arrived, they had the wrong wheel on them. CSC notified me that the wheels I wanted were not in stock - however, in an effort to get me on the road, they shipped the kit with comparable wheels. When those wheels were in stock, they would send them to me.

Well folks, the new wheels arrived on July 7th - and, I just had them installed today. In my opinion (and mine doesn't count) - but, in my wife's opinion, they look much better. Better match the 5 spokes for the front wheel plus, the better blend the blacked-out bike and the little chrome on the kit.

Here is a picture for comparison - but, thanks again CSC and Gary.

Here is the new wheel

kAY6FK9.jpg

Here is the old wheel

2GXMVzj.jpg

When things go bad, we are sometimes too quick to complain. When the go well, we ae often slow to share the good news.

Well. please allow me to share some good new and thanks to both CSC and my installer, Gary.

When I ordered the kit, I wanted a certain wheel. When the kit arrived, they had the wrong wheel on them. CSC notified me that the wheels I wanted were not in stock - however, in an effort to get me on the road, they shipped the kit with comparable wheels. When those wheels were in stock, they would send them to me.

Well folks, the new wheels arrived on July 7th - and, I just had them installed today. In my opinion (and mine doesn't count) - but, in my wife's opinion, they look much better. Better match the 5 spokes for the front wheel plus, the better blend the blacked-out bike and the little chrome on the kit.

Here is a picture for comparison - but, thanks again CSC and Gary.

Here is the new wheel

kAY6FK9.jpg

Here is the old wheel

2GXMVzj.jpg

The old wheels look fine but the 5 spoke wheels look awesome.

I agree, the new wheel looks way better! And that is my experience with CSC. Awesome company and helpful, knowledgable employees!

wheels

Yes, those wheels look nicer. When you and I talked about available wheels months ago I was talking about the Encore wheels in black being available.

Yes, those wheels look nicer. When you and I talked about available wheels months ago I was talking about the Encore wheels in black being available.

Yes, we saw the Encore in black; I think they are now available. Given the chrome on the kit, my wife (she who has to be obeyed) said that the black in the inside coupled with the chrome on the sides would look better. I just wanted to ride - so, as long as she is happy, well, so am I (lol)

Yes, we saw the Encore in black; I think they are now available. Given the chrome on the kit, my wife (she who has to be obeyed) said that the black in the inside coupled with the chrome on the sides would look better. I just wanted to ride - so, as long as she is happy, well, so am I (lol)

Did you get the The Valve stems & tire Pressure monitor system Figured out ? I like the wheels , But I think all black would match better, thats why mine are all black. Lucky were not all the same :D

Did you get the The Valve stems & tire Pressure monitor system Figured out ? I like the wheels , But I think all black would match better, thats why mine are all black. Lucky were not all the same :D

We have not figured the TPMS our completely - but, are well on our way. With the help of PFWIZ, we now know that the dealer can tell our bikes that they have TPMS and, this will show three wheels. I visited my dealer and he will do it for me - as simply as telling the bike it is not a trike.

Now, it comes to the sensors in the rear wheels. Harley has the sensors at $71 each - my dealer opened a sensor put it inside the valve stem hole on my extra wheels -and, it does not fit. Seems that the Harley trike wheels have a smaller hole.

We talked about the possibility of putting a regular sensor in - dealer says he would prefer to not do that for some pretty good reasons. First is that his system probably would not be able to program the car sensor. Second it that the car sensor would look for about 35psi whereas the Harley would look for 22 or so.

This dealer service manager is great - said they could figure it out. The sensor is not really needed to get air to the tire. They could find a way to mount it inside and it could do its job of monitoring. Then we could use the regular stem to add air. This is probably the way we are going to do.

With riding season here, we are not ready to test this now - don't want the down time. Plus, this is the busy time for his shop (we agree). If he gets this to work, it might be a high win for conversion kits.

In an earlier thread, someone mentioned that they took the sensor out of their rear tire and put in in one of the trike rear wheels. I would be interested in knowing how that person go it to fit.

CSC is fantastic to deal with.......I picked up my new 2022 CSC Goldwing in April '22 and was ordered in Oct '21.....I probably called CSC and my installation dealer a dozen times with questions......never got anything but courtious and prompt replies. Plus they actually answer the phone most of the time a rarity in this world.

Your new wheels look fantastic.......I got the all chrome Encore wheels, makes me wonder how those would look on my Trike? :laugh:

btw - I have FOBO TPMS sensors on all 3 wheels......works great.

741AF37E-F6AE-4E94-B8EC-9FCEA3187BA6.jpg

e762fdf8-f92c-4794-9877-09b7daad9943

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png