2012 Rally Update: ID BADGES

Thanks. We are a team and we are all in this together! We appreciate all your help and support.

I would like to say again that you folks that put on the Rally are to be commended. It takes alot of time and hard work to pull something like that off. Everything went off like clock work last year and I am sure it will do the same this year.:goodjob:

Joan and I, (Rod69) are at the Best Western. Ed and Sandy, Brent and Diana are also at the Best Western. Don 1800 and Barb 1800 are at the Microtel. Hopes this info helps. Boy do I need a vacation!!! I too think everybody should be commended.

Gloria and I are on the list, all info is correct and all is right with the word except that the rally is more than a month away.

Marge...Marquetta and I (Carl) McMillan are booked in the Best Western..Our last name is not listed on the list...Thanks Carl

skuuter.....(David Panter)......Mitzie Panter.....(skuuter's chaperone...uh, I men "skuuter's Wife").....Best Western, arrivin' on Tuesday.....Bring on the RALLY.....ThumbUp

Marge,
Gail and I will be at the Best Western and you can put Chuck on my name tag instead of Charles. Really looking forward to the rally!!

Joan and I, (Rod69) are at the Best Western. Ed and Sandy, Brent and Diana are also at the Best Western. Don 1800 and Barb 1800 are at the Microtel. Hopes this info helps. Boy do I need a vacation!!! I too think everybody should be commended.

Thanks for sharing these information. This surely makes our job easier!

Don't know how to sign up for Maggy valley,however we have got all my little brides Dr appointments changed so we will be going.Ray Whatley & Georgia Whatley.Will leave Ft.Worth Tx area morning of June 19th,need any information I can get on possible places to stay as we have never been in that direction before.

Ray, so glad to hear another Texan is makin' the trip to Maggie Valley!!

Here's the link to register: Triketalk Rally V | Dothan, AL 36301

There are still some rooms available at the Microtel; tell 'em you're with the TrikeTalk rally and you might still get their reduced rate.

Microtel Inn & Suites... (7)
microtelinn.com
(828) 926-8554 - 3777 Soco Rd, Maggie Valley, NC

We ride from Killeen/Fort Hood to between Memphis and Nashville, then on into Maggie Valley the second day. It's a hard 15 hours the first day, 10 the next, but we go that way often, so it doesn't seem too bad. Anywhere you choose to stay along that route will be okay; we just ride till we get tired. Maggie Valley is lovely; we're sure you'll enjoy it as much as we have for the past couple of years.

When are you planning to leave?

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png