Prayers Please for Mitzie...

skuuter

10000+ Posts
Apr 23, 2010
Estill Springs, Tn, USA
Mitzie is having Left Knee Replacement next month. This has become a "relatively problem free" surgery in recent years, and extremely rare for there to be complications..."but"...it is always Great to include God in ALL Things. We completed Post-Op, and Classes on Diet, Exercises, Care at Home, etc. in Franklin, Tennessee. We're just waiting on the countdown until the Surgery and Hospital Stay. She originally hurt the knee in a fall about 17 years ago, and re-injured it on an ice fall about 5 years ago. It has continually deteriorated to this stage since. The Recumbent Trike Bicycles we ride now has been the only thing that gives any relief to it. e Doctor told Her to continue riding, as it has strengthened the tissue and muscles and kept the tendons and ligaments flexible...I will keep All of You posted as I can after the surgery......Thank You Folks, skuuter

Skuuter -

Mitzie and you are in our thoughts and prayers for the best possible outcome... ThumbUp Modern medical miracles continue to grow by leaps and bounds (I know).

Prayers up for Mitzie! This surgery is considered almost minor these days as the docs do so many and have it down to a science. I know its not minor to you and Mitzie, but she will be fine and will benefit greatly from it considering how active you two are. Many of my friends have had it and have said its not as bad as they had expected. The key is to rehab that knee by keeping it mobile and they will have physical therapy to help her do that.

Hugs and prayers for you and Mitzi both, skuuter. Sometimes it is just as painful for the patient's spouse as you have to sit by and watch her struggle when you want to make it all better NOW! I know she will have a great recovery, and you will also survive and thrive :)

Hugs and prayers for you and Mitzi both, skuuter. Sometimes it is just as painful for the patient's spouse as you have to sit by and watch her struggle when you want to make it all better NOW! I know she will have a great recovery, and you will also survive and thrive :)

Thanks Nana......ThumbUp

Prayers for both of you, the wife had a total knee replacement 18 months ago, rehab was a bear but all is good now. We bowl, hike, both go to the gym, etc, life is back to normal so I'm sure Mitzi will be fine.

Mitzie is having Left Knee Replacement next month. This has become a "relatively problem free" surgery in recent years, and extremely rare for there to be complications..."but"...it is always Great to include God in ALL Things. We completed Post-Op, and Classes on Diet, Exercises, Care at Home, etc. in Franklin, Tennessee. We're just waiting on the countdown until the Surgery and Hospital Stay. She originally hurt the knee in a fall about 17 years ago, and re-injured it on an ice fall about 5 years ago. It has continually deteriorated to this stage since. The Recumbent Trike Bicycles we ride now has been the only thing that gives any relief to it. e Doctor told Her to continue riding, as it has strengthened the tissue and muscles and kept the tendons and ligaments flexible...I will keep All of You posted as I can after the surgery......Thank You Folks, skuuter

Skuuter,

MJ and I will include her. MJ had both of hers replaced in the last 2 years.

The key is the recovery/rehabilitation. Knowing Mitzie she will have no problem. Hang in there the first couple of days she is home will be the hardest for you.

Prayers for both of you, the wife had a total knee replacement 18 months ago, rehab was a bear but all is good now. We bowl, hike, both go to the gym, etc, life is back to normal so I'm sure Mitzi will be fine.

Thanks Zammy.....ThumbUp

- - - Updated - - -

Skuuter,

MJ and I will include her. MJ had both of hers replaced in the last 2 years. The key is the recovery/rehabilitation. Knowing Mitzie she will have no problem. Hang in there the first couple of days she is home will be the hardest for you.

Thanks Gorilla...She's tough.....ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png