NH Trikers

Yes, came back because I had a couple of golf tournaments to play in.
How are you and Barb doing? Are you going to MV this year, or are you back to work.
Janice is not here till October so, all of our Rallys have been cancelled.
I will be going to Days Inn in Dover to see if I can talk them into reducing their rates for the possible Meet & Greet next year. So far, I've had no luck. Trying to get $90 or less per day.
I believe we can fill 20 rooms, in late July.
What do you think?
If not, then we will have to pick another place for our New England Rally.
Rosy

Yes, came back because I had a couple of golf tournaments to play in.
How are you and Barb doing? Are you going to MV this year, or are you back to work.
Janice is not here till October so, all of our Rallys have been cancelled.
I will be going to Days Inn in Dover to see if I can talk them into reducing their rates for the possible Meet & Greet next year. So far, I've had no luck. Trying to get $90 or less per day.
I believe we can fill 20 rooms, in late July.
What do you think?
If not, then we will have to pick another place for our New England Rally.
Rosy

There was talk in VT about Dover NH next year but not much interest was shown....then the destination changed to the Catskills..............that's the last I heard

- - - Updated - - -

Rosy, if you head out for a ride with Cavie, let me know. I would like to meet him and also squeeze in a ride.

I gave Cavie a heads up on breakfast for Tuesday, in case he could make it.
The Catkills would be a great place to go. I will see if I can get a deal at Days Inn in Dover.
Thanks for the heads up.
Rosy

Visit

Had a great visit with Dennis and Jonesy at Benedicts for breakfast.
We spoke about the NE Rally, future Rallies, working on trikes, and general topics. It was great to see and meet new NH Trikers.
Breakfast was good all the way around.
Maybe next time we will give everybody in the area more time to plan for the Meet & Greet.
Thanks again for bring there!

Rosy

Not sure why I didn't see this "meeting" note earlier. Guess I'd better pay closer attention to all topics on here.
Sorry for not making your get together Rosy. Maybe we'll make it next time...

Sure missed you..I also put the notice on the Chat Room..
Maybe next time.

Rosy

Rosey,
We should get everyone together and do the Wiscasset lobster run or Tuckaway or even the Pink House in Milton some morning.

Also, at Trains Tavern in Lebanon, ME, they have 10 cent wings on Tues/Thurs from 4-8:30pm. Gotta be there early or you will have to wait for a seat.

Rosey,
We should get everyone together and do the Wiscasset lobster run or Tuckaway or even the Pink House in Milton some morning.

Also, at Trains Tavern in Lebanon, ME, they have 10 cent wings on Tues/Thurs from 4-8:30pm. Gotta be there early or you will have to wait for a seat.
Red's in Wiscasset is a nice ride. But, they will be closing in another month or so. I believe after Columbus Day.
Tuckaway is busy, so we have to get there early to get a seat or wait in line.
Both are good for lobster, and more than likely, you will have to wait in line.
The other thing we can do is go on a early fall ride through the mountains. Start at Walmart in Rochester, do Rt. 11, and come home Rt. 109 to Sanford, Maine, then Rt. 4, to Rt. 236 to Berwick, Maine, Salmon Fall Road back to Walmart, in Rochester. That should take most of the day with stops for pictures and eats..
What do you think?
Rosy

We will post, when, where, and what time...
It will be an early run, not time wise, but date wise, before the leaves start turning.
If that is OK, with everybody...
Rosy

We will post, when, where, and what time...
It will be an early run, not time wise, but date wise, before the leaves start turning.
If that is OK, with everybody...
Rosy

I'm in and if I need to, will split from the group and head home for some zzzzz before work....

Greet & Meet Early Fall Ride

Get your calendars ready:
September 26 (any chance of rain, No Ride..)
( Fair Weather Riders Only)
Pick up points:
Rosy's House (PM me for address) leave 8:30
Shell Station Rt. 11 Rochester, NH leave 9:15
Irving Gas Station Rt. 11 Farmington leave 9:45
Citgo Gas Station Rt. 11 Alton Traffic Circle Stop
These pick up points will cover if you are coming East..West..South
We will be going through NH & ME, with various stops along the way, for rest and food.
You are more than Welcome to join us.
Please let me know if you intend to join us, so we can get a estimate of riders, and where you may meet us.
See you.

Rosy

I'm good for the ride.
Irving, Shell, &/or Citgo are all good for me depending on how many want to ride & where they want to join up.
As a side note, Nascar is in Loudon that weekend, so traffic near the speedway might be interesting...

We will try and stay away from the race fans. The only place we may see traffic is at The Weirs, other than that we will be going toward Rt. 16 and Maine.
But, you never know, there could be early bird sightseers, like us, trying to avoid the Columbus Day follies!
Rosy

Get your calendars ready:
September 26 (any chance of rain, No Ride..)
( Fair Weather Riders Only)
Pick up points:
Rosy's House (PM me for address) leave 8:30
Shell Station Rt. 11 Rochester, NH leave 9:15
Irving Gas Station Rt. 11 Farmington leave 9:45
Citgo Gas Station Rt. 11 Alton Traffic Circle Stop
These pick up points will cover if you are coming East..West..South
We will be going through NH & ME, with various stops along the way, for rest and food.
You are more than Welcome to join us.
Please let me know if you intend to join us, so we can get a estimate of riders, and where you may meet us.
See you.

Rosy

Sounds good Rosy, not sure of the food location but if you are going to hit 125 thru Milton, the Pink House is a great stop for eats.

So far, we have four for the ride around Lake Winnipesaukee, maybe we will get a few more.

Rosy

Sorry to hear that, you and Linda have a great time.
We will see you in the future.

Rosy & Janice

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png