Need help in las vegas

As i've stated before ... I really like the two tone pink ... but, the eye lashes are kind of creepy ... LOL ... cute, but, a little creepy. Not sure I would be "comfy" with you behind me. Must be the "Hitchcock" complex in me ... Fun Getting to Know me, huh?

I received the package from trike lady today, I'm sending out a bigThumbUp

THANK YOU TRIKE LADY.:hooray::hooray:

This reminds me of how we would help each other back in the day, no questions, no pay me, just help a fellow bike rider get fixed.:clapping:

View attachment 56063

So Kewl ... gotta love the love.

Helping others

Was heading east on rt84 and came across a guy n his lady on the road side, stoped to see if he needed help, he had a flat, I cary a plug kit and Co2 cartridges with me. Got him going enough to stop for more air. He thanked me as he mentioned that he counted 6 scoots that passed and didn’t even wave to him. Said old school rules still apply to some, but not enough will follow.

Nice care package Carla, I’m sure it is apreachiated :clapping:

Was heading east on rt84 and came across a guy n his lady on the road side, stoped to see if he needed help, he had a flat, I cary a plug kit and Co2 cartridges with me. Got him going enough to stop for more air. He thanked me as he mentioned that he counted 6 scoots that passed and didn’t even wave to him. Said old school rules still apply to some, but not enough will follow.

Nice care package Carla, I’m sure it is apreachiated :clapping:

Well, as much as I would have liked to take the honors for this, it actually belongs to Val - the TrikeLady.

That was a very gracious thing she did.

No problem Frank....It can be confusing to keep up with everybody's names around here.

Just like me trying to call one dog and saying all four's names til I get it right! Carla

I was out paying bills yesterday, I went to the bank, they have a steep curb entrance. I found out I cant go over steep things anymore, when I was leaving going down the entrance I bottomed out. this tells me my front end is a little lower as I never bottomed out there before. :xzqxz:

love my new front end.

ive had some time to get used to the new front end, it rides great, for the most part is very smooth. the tire does have a tendency to follow crack in the road, the brakes work great stop on a dime. I recently had a chance to go on the freeway found it to be very bouncy, in fact I hurt my back doing it. however going same speeds on streets no problem.

I really like the new front end, it steers greet and the stabilizer is great keeps her straight and easier to steer. much better than factory forks. the tire grips and steers way better and rides like on rails now, mostly only rears slide some.

very glad I put it on, don't expect to have problems with it, or to ever have to replace tire due to lack of tread. now dried out cracked tire in 10 years sure.

[/COLOR]

Well, as much as I would have liked to take the honors for this, it actually belongs to Val - the TrikeLady.

That was a very gracious thing she did.

No problem Frank....It can be confusing to keep up with everybody's names around here.

Just like me trying to call one dog and saying all four's names til I get it right! Carla

Nice care package Lola . My bad :whoopin:

I was finally able to use some of my new battery tools. as we know I was able to charge that dead battery. :clapping:

well it finally gave out, had to charge it more and more frequently until I finally started carrying jumper cables. well I tested it and sure enough no good. :gah:

so I finally had to buy a new battery. :gah:

Modified the crash bar

HELLO EVERYONE, I know its been awhile, i was having trouble finding someone to help me weld the modified crash bar on the right side where there is now a steering stabalizer. so i did it myself, i had to use heat to bend the bar into place, and i used this epoxy i got from a union concrete work they use this stuff on rebar they use to fix bridghes. i used the stock mounting piece off the old crash bar cut the bar off ground it smooth and glued the bar to it after bending it into place. it messy but straight and stronger than welding. it bolts to the steering stabilizer bolt.

KIMG0073[160].JPG

good job might think about painting the bars gloss or flat black

HELLO EVERYONE, I know its been awhile, i was having trouble finding someone to help me weld the modified crash bar on the right side where there is now a steering stabalizer. so i did it myself, i had to use heat to bend the bar into place, and i used this epoxy i got from a union concrete work they use this stuff on rebar they use to fix bridghes. i used the stock mounting piece off the old crash bar cut the bar off ground it smooth and glued the bar to it after bending it into place. it messy but straight and stronger than welding. it bolts to the steering stabilizer bolt.

View attachment 66981

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png