Howdy From Texas .... New Guy Here .... Building Custom Trike

Trike-Man

Nov 30, 2018
Greenville, Texas
Howdy From Texas .... New Guy Here .... Building Custom Trike

1533046294035.jpg

Well just joined up .... I need to build a trike from things I have laying around. Not new to riding Bikes, but getting older, and I want to build a home-built trike. I look forward to a great time discussing this project, as I've found the Home built thread, already before I joined …. The photo above is what I want to do ….

Hi Gerry! Welcome to TrikeTalk from west Texas! Always happy to have another Texas on board! Best of luck with your trike build.

Welcome aboard Gerry :wave4: always nice to have another fellow Texan join us :clapping: keep us posted on how your project is going...looking forward to seeing you around soon

Welcome aboard Gerry :wave4: always nice to have another fellow Texan join us :clapping: keep us posted on how your project is going...looking forward to seeing you around soon

What ??? 3 Texans ??? Well this is a great Forum although I don't have the time to respond, sometimes I normally get to it sometime …. Thanks Randall !!!

Hi Gerry,:wave4:

:welcome: to our Trike Talk Family.:wave4::wave4:

That's going to be one fine looking ride.ThumbUp

Thanks David !!! …. I hope to get started soon but with winter setting in and Texas recently receiving over 31 inches of rain in 2 months ….. It's been a bit wet …. I hate to take the motor out of Corvair as it is a TV movie star Car ….

Welcome from Missouri & good luck with your build!
:cool:

Your braver than I am.

Corvair 7.jpg

Must be meant to be as these things fell into my lap ….. I've had a Corvair before the War …. but Mamma gave it away while I was gone ….. now this one from Queen of the South TV series …. I hate to put it but, She'll live again …. Metamorphized into a Trike ….. :Dorag: Notice Bullet Holes ….

:wave4:Welcome from Montana. Looks like you're building one wild trike. Good luck & keep posting pic's:wave4::wave4:

Thanks for the warm welcome ….. I said I have the parts and I have a new welder, I'm working on the Shop space …. to keep the rain off ….. It's rained around 32" in Sept & October ….. So I'm Behind ….. I think I'm building a trike …. I'm a poor man on SS ….. and Just have always wanted one of these …..

Welcome from North Ga. :wave4:

Thanks for Your Service ….
:clapping:

Thanks for the welcome …. Newbie here …. I consider myself a motor head ….. I will need help with my project …. the local motor cycle shop is assisting Me a little …. I've been asking Him for a GS 1200 frames since the summer tyme …. I'm going to try this …. not much in the engineering dept. but I have a friend who can help for certified welds …. Just another old guy with a dream since '72 ….

Welcome to the Gang from Western Colorado. Have you ran registering a "homebuilt" by your DMV and Insuring it by you insurance company? Would really be bad to get it built then not be able to register or insure it.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png