• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Back lights

marshall

30+ Posts
Reaction score
Any ideas on the best lights to add to the back of 2021 trike. The stock look only has the two lights low down..not a good look for night riding.

RoadSmith Back Lights

To increase visibility, switch from incandescent bulbs to red LEDs. $19 for set of four on Amazon. Also changed from Showchrome light to Honda OEM trunk lights, as the all-red lenses are a better match to the Kuryakyn lights.

I ordered my trike with the bumper light inserts instead of reflectors (Kuryakyn saddlebag marker lights are a perfect fit and have run/brake/turn functionality).

Added the Kuryakyn trunk light this summer when it became available (same run/brake/turn functionality as the bumper light inserts).

Looks awesome at night! You should see what we did to the front, as well.

Rear Lights Roadsmith Trike

Thank goodness for all the info. Would it be possible to post pictures..❓

asset.php

Here is the back end with Honda OEM lights; Kuryakyn trunk light and saddlebag inserts.

Attachments

• trike pic (2).jpg
    trike pic (2).jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 274
Wow that redlly looks nice, Thank you

Marshall

If you would like to see Goldstrike lights (https://goldstrike3d.com/lights) give me a shout one day and we could meet up. Believe me....I have rear lights!!

Lighted flag poles, 2 GW trunk sets, Goldstrike on length of

RS trunk , and a set of fender lights ....and XK Glow license frame. All are run-turn-brake.

Overkill....yep...but I like lights.

I live in Blairsville.

Cell: 770.595.2398

I have too agree with you, the more light(s) the better to be seen............... BUT don't over do it...... I like extra lights in front of the bike also...

Wearing very hi VIS yellow jacket also helps..... What ever you can do to be seen, sure does help keeping cars from jumping out in front of you/cause they didn't see you...

Ronnie

11/12/21

I have too agree with you, the more light(s) the better to be seen............... BUT don't over do it...... I like extra lights in front of the bike also...

Wearing very hi VIS yellow jacket also helps..... What ever you can do to be seen, sure does help keeping cars from jumping out in front of you/cause they didn't see you...

Ronnie

11/12/21

Totally agree Ronnie.

I guess I'm paranoid on lights cause I have two friends that have been rear-ended.

Wonder what happened to Marshall? Was hoping we could meetup.

meeting up

Rick,

I have had some Eye surgery and can't ride for a few weeks...when I can ride and the weather permits, I would like to come meet you...thanks for the offer..Marshall

Rick,

I have had some Eye surgery and can't ride for a few weeks...when I can ride and the weather permits, I would like to come meet you...thanks for the offer..Marshall

Sounds good.....understand.

If you want send me your email and I'll forward pictures. Email or text...your choice.

Hope your recovery goes well....

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png