Movies / TV General Discussion

Thanks Terry and Carla, indeed an interesting development in the story. I'll try and keep up with you two :laugh:
And like you said, the truth is out there!

Wait...that's from another great show :D

Jack Reacher 2

So we had a free Redbox movie rental tonight, and seeing that we missed this one in the theater we thought... oh what the heck.
All I can say is it was not as good as the first. The action/ fight scenes are mediocre, and it seems like the best parts were released in the trailer.... Just my :twocents: however the wife thought it was great :Shrug: go figure. I'm not saying it was bad, but it wasn't that great either...but it was free, so that is good :Djack-reacher-never-go-back-2016.jpg.cf.jpg

Last edited:
So we had a free Redbox movie rental tonight, and seeing that we missed this one in the theater we thought... oh what the heck.
All I can say is it was not as good as the first. The action/ fight scenes are mediocre, and it seems like the best parts were released in the trailer.... Just my :twocents: however the wife thought it was great :Shrug: go figure. I'm not saying it was bad, but it wasn't that great either...but it was free, so that is good :D

Things, in general, are more greatly appreciated when one pays a premium for them. :popcorn:

Saw the first two episodes of 24 LEGACY. Eric Carter is no Jack Bauer but, the fast moving, split screen, time clock is all there. Monday at 8PM.

Missed the first, caught the second and I'm totally lost. We dvr'd them both so now we have another show to watch :gah:
Have to agree he's not but we'll see :Shrug: great hearing from you!

Accountant

Alright...so it was movie night at the house after dinner out with the family. Michele chose The Accountant.
First off she's a big Ben what's his face fan..and I've heard good things about it.
What should you expect? It has flashes of John Wick action, but it most certainly isn't an all out action movie, however, it also isn't primarily a drama suspense thriller focusing on his autistic/accounting side of things;
I felt they did a really good job of combining both elements into a movie that swings back and forth between the two.
I thought the acting was great all around; I found the plot solid and enjoyable. If you missed this in theaters...rent it it's definitely worth it. 200096.jpg

Dude...ain't NUTHIN' like John Wick! Speaking of, I can only hope they don't make a mockery of the first one with the second edition that's coming out.

We did manage to see Central Intelligence. It wasn't horrible mostly because of Kevin Hart and The Rock but not as humorous as expected.
Since Designated Survivor is taking a break, filled Wed. night at 10PM with "Six". 8 part mini series about Seal Team 6. Drama, not documentary and 3 episodes in already.

We did manage to see Central Intelligence. It wasn't horrible mostly because of Kevin Hart and The Rock but not as humorous as expected.
Since Designated Survivor is taking a break, filled Wed. night at 10PM with "Six". 8 part mini series about Seal Team 6. Drama, not documentary and 3 episodes in already.

Yeah, we took a pass on it. We like them but couldn't bring ourselves to pay good money to see it.
As for "Six" we are both watching it.... I'm behind as usual but it stars Walton Goggins as RIP. He's been in a lot of the movies and Tv that we've liked. JUSTIFIED, THE HATEFUL EIGHT, and DJANGO UNCHAINED. ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png