Movies / TV General Discussion

Sanford and Son U Big Dummy My sons favorite show May he rest in peace

Another great sitcom from the creator of All in the Family...Norman Lear. We Grew up watching this one and another great comedy ..Good Times :clapping: JJ... Dynomite!!!

Redd Foxx, Demond Wilson and even had had Mr. Miyagi himself before the wax on/wax off role
Pat Morita as Ah Chew

It's funny how playing the words brings up memories... smokey-and-the-bandit.jpg.cf.jpg

Good times watching all these Bandit movies :clapping:

Keanu Reeves actually did some serious training for the John Wick part.

Alright!...rented the movie and it didn't disappoint. Yeah I'd be pissed off too seeing what they did :furious: A bit over the top on the kills but the action sequences were bad ass....and that Mach 1 ThumbUp

I'll be seeing the second one when it hits. Thanks for the recommendation

Shooter-2016

So has anyone been watching this series? I caught an episode last night with Michele (she's been recording) and it wasn't bad...
[video]http://m.imdb.com/title/tt4181172/videoplayer/vi3085547033?ref_=m_tt_ov_vi [/video]

Married With Children, I watch it every morning while having my bagel and coffee..Theres something i find endearing and lovable about the show and also i sympathize for the Al Bundy's of the world.....:Shrug: Extra bonus when i turn it on my Wife leaves the room...I don't think theres a Woman alive that will watch that show..:cool:

Married With Children, I watch it every morning while having my bagel and coffee..Theres something i find endearing and lovable about the show and also i sympathize for the Al Bundy's of the world.....:Shrug: Extra bonus when i turn it on my Wife leaves the room...I don't think theres a Woman alive that will watch that show..:cool:

Ah yes...the Bundy's, classic American sitcom. Some great comedic talent. And Christina Applegate was easy on the eyes. :D definitely one that Michele didn't care for..she doesn't like crude humor
Even the opening song... Love and marriage lol

So how was it? I hear it's a great show...we've got so many that we're trying to keep up on that this slipped our viewing.
We enjoy it. James Spader is amusing. Now that the programs are back from season breaks, there's too many we'd like to watch and some have conflicting time slots.
Monday-Gotham.Kevin can wait. Odd Couple. Scorpion. And Better Call Saul is back soon.
Tuesday- Agents of Shield. Flash. Bull. This is us.
Wednesday-Criminal Minds. Designated Survivor.
Thursday- Big Bang Theory. The Blacklist.
Friday- Last Man Standing. Grimm. Hawaii 50. Bluebloods.
Sunday-Walking Dead.

We enjoy it. James Spader is amusing. Now that the programs are back from season breaks, there's too many we'd like to watch and some have conflicting time slots.
Monday-Gotham.Kevin can wait. Odd Couple. Scorpion. And Better Call Saul is back soon.
Tuesday- Agents of Shield. Flash. Bull. This is us.
Wednesday-Criminal Minds. Designated Survivor.
Thursday- Big Bang Theory. The Blacklist.
Friday- Last Man Standing. Grimm. Hawaii 50. Bluebloods.
Sunday-Walking Dead.

Lol...that's quite the line up. Michele said y'all had good taste in shows. There were only a few that she doesn't watch...but not for a lack of trying. :laugh: me personally watch a handful of you list. Mainly The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead. I'm fan of Gotham, A O Shileld, odd couple :AllGood:

It was her pick originally, but it didn't live up to the hype in her opinion. Gotta give her props though, she didn't wake me...:laugh:

Michele said thanks...we're going to wait then until it's on dvd.

Lol...your lucky, I usually get a sharp jab to the arm if I doze off...but I'm usually snoring :cxtv:

Sherlock

Hey so I happened to overhear a conversation at work about a series called Sherlock...something big happened in the opening if the 4th season that has everyone a buzz. Has anyone watched the show...Any good? I've set it up to record but since it's already into the 4th season didn't want to start viewing if it wasn't worth the time.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png