8" x 12" Bike Flags?

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find 8"x12" motorcycle flags? I have one 13" pole for my bike with an American Flag that size. I'm wanting to get another 13" pole to match but with either an Air Force Flag or Retired Air Force Flag.
I can find hundreds of 6x9 flags and a few 8x12 but they have the wrong set up to mount on the motorcycle flag holder.

If need be, I could go with the 6x9 flags but I think the 8x12s look better.

Does anyone know where I can find 8"x12" motorcycle flags? I have one 13" pole for my bike with an American Flag that size. I'm wanting to get another 13" pole to match but with either an Air Force Flag or Retired Air Force Flag.
I can find hundreds of 6x9 flags and a few 8x12 but they have the wrong set up to mount on the motorcycle flag holder.

If need be, I could go with the 6x9 flags but I think the 8x12s look better.

Click on our sponsor SuperBrace's ad then click on American Motorcycle Accessories at the top right of their home page.

Click on our sponsor SuperBrace's ad then click on American Motorcycle Accessories at the top right of their home page.

Thanks Zook, Not a bad price for the flags but shipping is a bit much.

Someone told me of two places in my local area to check. IF they don't have what I want, then will place and order.

Thanks Zook, Not a bad price for the flags but shipping is a bit much.

Someone told me of two places in my local area to check. IF they don't have what I want, then will place and order.

I ordered our T.O.I. flags from them and they are super nice, very well made. They are not parade flags, but heavy duty double stitched flags, as nice as any I have ever seen.

Picked this up today, it's from HD dealer in metro Atlanta. They also had other flags, POW, Don't Tread on Me, all branches of Military, in both sizes, 6X9 and 9X12. Guess it's up to the dealers.
IMG_0136.JPG

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png