Rider Magazines Favorite Rides and Destinations

Michael, thanks for that link! We already have our 2019 travel plans sketched out (Smokey mountains, Black Hills, Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Northern Arizona, New Mexico, Smokey mountains again, back to Florida) but I'm going to start sifting through those articles and see what else we can fit in. Excellent resourse.

• Thanks
Reactions: MDO
Michael, thanks for that link! We already have our 2019 travel plans sketched out (Smokey mountains, Black Hills, Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Northern Arizona, New Mexico, Smokey mountains again, back to Florida) but I'm going to start sifting through those articles and see what else we can fit in. Excellent resourse.

Glad to help. Here in Missouri, we are in the midst of an artc freeze with some single digit temps which I won't ride in, so I really enjoy reading about other riders adventures.

Where and when in AZ? It would be nice to meet up and go for a ride.

Kurt

I would like to Ditto my thanks ... after surgery I'm gonna do lots of meandering on the bike ... might even do some with a destination in mind ... LOL

I always like Riders trip articles. They are written for riders & always have route maps.

I'm gonna remind you again about the 4 Corners Rally over Labor day weekend. I'm very excited about going & seeing my son. I don't do rallies & am trying new things.:cool:

We are headed your way in 2 weeks. Are you going over to Ormond Beach for the Snowbird Gathering ? We will . Be staying about 6-8 weeks on Sanibel.

Where and when in AZ? It would be nice to meet up and go for a ride.

Kurt

We will be coming in from southern Utah. Don't have any reservations yet but are planning on just hitting Flagstaff area then coming down close to Phoenix. My BIL lives in Surprise AZ so we will stop there for sure. Our plan right now is to be in Arizona from around June 26th to August 2nd or so. When it gets closer maybe we can work something out?

We are headed your way in 2 weeks. Are you going over to Ormond Beach for the Snowbird Gathering ? We will . Be staying about 6-8 weeks on Sanibel.

We won't be heading north to that gathering. Actually we haven't even ridden out onto Sanibel Island yet this winter. We should stay in touch if you are staying on Sanibel. We always run out there a few times a year on the TG just to watch some sunsets.

We won't be heading north to that gathering. Actually we haven't even ridden out onto Sanibel Island yet this winter. We should stay in touch if you are staying on Sanibel. We always run out there a few times a year on the TG just to watch some sunsets.

OK. We are thinking we will arrive on Mon Feb 11. We are thinking 6-8 weeks there except for the days we go to Ormond Beach. No other plans except riding . Once we get there we can meet up somewhere if u like. Don't think I can send you a PM. will try . Bill

We will be coming in from southern Utah. Don't have any reservations yet but are planning on just hitting Flagstaff area then coming down close to Phoenix. My BIL lives in Surprise AZ so we will stop there for sure. Our plan right now is to be in Arizona from around June 26th to August 2nd or so. When it gets closer maybe we can work something out?

I look forward to it.

Kurt

Well we made it to Sanibel today. Lets get together whenever. Can meet up at HD ?/

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png