LYNDALL Racing Brakes

PosseRider

3750+ Posts
Jan 29, 2016
Dayton, Ohio
Happy to see Lyndall Racing Brakes are back in the market with pads for the HD Trikes. Best brakes I have ever used in 60 yrs of riding,wet or dry & little dust. When the 2020 is ready ,thats what will be on . Used for many miles on my 03 for 10yrs.

Just cleaned the wheels of "brake dust". Forgot how much the stock brakes make. Soon as these wear out, I will get Lyndall Racing Brakes again. Used them first on our 03 Ultra. Really great rain or shine & prob. 50% or more less dust than HD pads. Put over 100,000 miles on that bike. When I needed new pads for the 16 Tri , LRB had quit making them for the Trikes. Went with EBC pads. Much better than HD but not as good as LRB. They have started making pads again for Trikes :clapping::clapping::clapping: Only 7300 on the new Tri, so I may change this Spring even if the HD pads are still good. I know we changed the pads on the 16 before needed because of all the dust, & the poor reliability of the HD pads. I never felt the stock pads were very good in the rain. Can't wait to get back to LRB.

I guess enough people called in & LRB got the message, their customers were getting older & going to Trikes. I know I called them at least 3 times.

Just cleaned the wheels of "brake dust". Forgot how much the stock brakes make. Soon as these wear out, I will get Lyndall Racing Brakes again. Used them first on our 03 Ultra. Really great rain or shine & prob. 50% or more less dust than HD pads. Put over 100,000 miles on that bike. When I needed new pads for the 16 Tri , LRB had quit making them for the Trikes. Went with EBC pads. Much better than HD but not as good as LRB. They have started making pads again for Trikes :clapping::clapping::clapping: Only 7300 on the new Tri, so I may change this Spring even if the HD pads are still good. I know we changed the pads on the 16 before needed because of all the dust, & the poor reliability of the HD pads. I never felt the stock pads were very good in the rain. Can't wait to get back to LRB.

I guess enough people called in & LRB got the message, their customers were getting older & going to Trikes. I know I called them at least 3 times.

Good info here. HD brakes are junk IMO. I changed mine to EBC because Lyndall had stopped making our brakes. The EBC are way better than HD but the Lyndall brakes will be even better;)

Happy to see Lyndall Racing Brakes are back in the market with pads for the HD Trikes. Best brakes I have ever used in 60 yrs of riding,wet or dry & little dust. When the 2020 is ready ,thats what will be on . Used for many miles on my 03 for 10yrs.

No Brake pads for 2016 Tri Glide :mad:

Lyndall Racing Brakes

I have tried to find LRB for the 2020 Tri & no luck. Can't even get a ph# for Lyndall anymore. If anyone has any info please let us know. Called a dealer ( lyndall web listed) & all he sells is for Sport Bikes. Didn't even want to talk about HD.:confused:

I have tried to find LRB for the 2020 Tri & no luck. Can't even get a ph# for Lyndall anymore. If anyone has any info please let us know. Called a dealer ( lyndall web listed) & all he sells is for Sport Bikes. Didn't even want to talk about HD.:confused:

Hey Bill. Called the number on Lyndall's website (512-667-6414) and even though they close at 4 pm a guy answered - maybe on his mobile in a vehicle. He said he's not sure but to send him a message through his website contact section and he'd check but he did not think they had pads for the rear brakes. I independently verified that the front pads on the TG and the Ltd are the same so no problem there but I think we're SOL on the rear. Real shame since I saw your original post from last year and had these on my to do / wish list myself.

Hey Bill. Called the number on Lyndall's website (512-667-6414) and even though they close at 4 pm a guy answered - maybe on his mobile in a vehicle. He said he's not sure but to send him a message through his website contact section and he'd check but he did not think they had pads for the rear brakes. I independently verified that the front pads on the TG and the Ltd are the same so no problem there but I think we're SOL on the rear. Real shame since I saw your original post from last year and had these on my to do / wish list myself.

Thanks Jerry, wherever I was ,all the #s i could get were just dealers. Just googled that # & it is a TX # ??

Well got the guy in Tx, only front pads are available for a Trike. This sux. Don't need any yet, but was hoping things had changed. EBC are ok BUt still more dust than the LRB's were. Any other suggestions ?? :confused:

Anyone have a good brake pad with "little dust" ??? Had EBC, better than stock but still dusty. Lyndall for some reason known only to them, only has pads for the front of a Tri. Not too much longer I will need pads and would like to hear others thoughts. Thanks

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png