How i see my black freewheeler

2ndheart

Feb 2, 2019
Olivette, mo. usa
With the available accessories available I see yours and yours and yours ..... they are practically clones of each other. Saying all of that I bet you a donut I can pick mine out of the crowd everytime. What say you?

With the available accessories available I see yours and yours and yours ..... they are practically clones of each other. Saying all of that I bet you a donut I can pick mine out of the crowd everytime. What say you?

That is exactly why i spend soooo much time and energy and yes ... $$$ :AGGHH: ... modding my rides ... every bike I've ever owned was "Unique" when I got done with it ... :D

Reactions: MDO

What I say is no one knows what yours looks like because you have not posted a picture.

My FW is unique to me with custom grips, LED's front & rear turn signals , brake pedal, hiway pegs, tank lift, external breather system, cool flow fan, seat, backrest, windshield bag & charging system in the trunk.

There would be a problem if you couldn't pick yours out of the crowd.:)

My point is what little or great difference make yours stand out, and only to generate a little conversation.

Now thats clarified, If I thought mine was lost in a sea of black Freewheelers,I would just hit my security keyfob and listen for the chirp.

Pretty sure I can pick mine out in a crowd

I have a custom made lower windshield panel;)

Jack, tell us about that windshield panel. Is it something that is decorative or functional? BTW, I ordered Avon grips. Old school style, but not much cushion. I'm pretty sure they will work with the Softbrake clutch lever (smaller diameter).

Jack, tell us about that windshield panel. Is it something that is decorative or functional? BTW, I ordered Avon grips. Old school style, but not much cushion. I'm pretty sure they will work with the Softbrake clutch lever (smaller diameter).

FWfrontClose.jpg

Here is a picture of the proto type on my 15 Freewheeler. I have since transfered it to my 17. Contact https://rjsoriginals.com/FREEWHEELER/freewheeler__triglide_accessor.html for more info

Pete, if I remember right the lower panel on the FLHS windshields were replaceable with colored plastic

Mine is a layover piece, it fits over the existing windshield, held in place by the side and top support pieces;)

Pete, if I remember right the lower panel on the FLHS windshields were replaceable with colored plastic

;)

Yes, the FLH Windshield lowers were available in Clear, Red and Blue as options from the dealer on Pans from the mid-50's through 64 and on Shovels from 65 to at least the early 80's (I had red one my 79 FLH/CLE). But you could also get them in yellow, dark green, and even pink from several outlets. Drag Specialties still sells the red and blue ones. I always liked the beaded edges on the old glides as well. The beads used to turn yellow with age, but they still made a nice finishing touch

Windshield.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png