Armagedon

Reaction score
Okay ... now that I got your attention

We've been studying Revelation in my Bible study for the better part of a year now. It's a once a week study and my pastor is very detailed. He's been putting us off for years about doing this and finally said he'd do it but he was gonna do it right .. very detailed. But, I digress, we are almost finished and are now at the point where we are looking at current events and "seeing" where they fit in ... WOW ... scary ... if you can't "see" the Harlot in our world, you ain't looking. Just my $0.02 worth.

I think we all know who the Harlot is, but guess what, people will vote for the Harlot. There are none so blind as those who will not see.

The world has been ending for thousands of years, and will be for thousands of years to come.

Thankfully, it will NOT end today, as it is already tomorrow in Australia.

The world has been ending for thousands of years, and will be for thousands of years to come.

Thankfully, it will NOT end today, as it is already tomorrow in Australia.

:Agree: My old man would always say to me back in the early 50's, I don't know how you kids are gong to survive, What with the Red Hordes crossing the 38th..And the Commines stealing the H bomb from us.. We all doomed, And the sky is falling... :Shrug:

I'm a little worried too. Ted Cruz looks so absolutely perfect for getting us back on track. Too perfect. What have I missed and is he the one just before the true return?

:Agree: My old man would always say to me back in the early 50's, I don't know how you kids are gong to survive, What with the Red Hordes crossing the 38th..And the Commines stealing the H bomb from us.. We all doomed, And the sky is falling... :Shrug:

Your dad knew what we have, hopefully, figured out. That 99 percent of the things that we worried about, never happen.

From Pastor Don

Okay ... now that I got your attention

We've been studying Revelation in my Bible study for the better part of a year now. It's a once a week study and my pastor is very detailed. He's been putting us off for years about doing this and finally said he'd do it but he was gonna do it right .. very detailed. But, I digress, we are almost finished and are now at the point where we are looking at current events and "seeing" where they fit in ... WOW ... scary ... if you can't "see" the Harlot in our world, you ain't looking. Just my $0.02 worth.

Just study church history, the spirit of Antichrist has wrecked pure hell on earth since the beginning.

It got so bad once that God sent the Flood...and is going to get worse just before the consumnation as the Lord returns to wrap all this up. Bottom line is: the Lord is coming again, we don't know when, and we should be ready. How? By faith and repentance.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LTCBB77
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png