GolfTrike

TomyJ

600+ Posts
May 31, 2016
Hemet, Ca. USA
OK, I am going to give this a try, another trike! WHY! Because I have many parts left over from other builds and the ever so famous "I change my mind" or "It did not work" When I moved, it was to a retirement community with a 9 hole golf course and I do not play golf and never have BUT my wife is trying to get me out of the garage and exercise more, I try to tell her it is exercise walking around the trike all day?

My trike will look more like a low seat bike with a hack for clubs, her, food shopping??? I hope to make it tilting or one piece frame...Bike-Concept.jpgSomething like this with a side car, WHAT DO YOU THINK???

OK, I am going to give this a try, another trike! WHY! Because I have many parts left over from other builds and the ever so famous "I change my mind" or "It did not work" When I moved, it was to a retirement community with a 9 hole golf course and I do not play golf and never have BUT my wife is trying to get me out of the garage and exercise more, I try to tell her it is exercise walking around the trike all day?

My trike will look more like a low seat bike with a hack for clubs, her, food shopping??? I hope to make it tilting or one piece frame...View attachment 71327Something like this with a side car, WHAT DO YOU THINK???

The Woman, Or the bike.......:Shrug:.....

HPIM3489.jpgThese forks HPIM3484.jpgThis rear tire for leaning, custom frame and start looking for a engine, swing arm and hub, sprocket and disc. Looks like a good place to start??? Maybe a bucket seat (2)??? Gota go It's Wineing time...

My wife would, well lets say she keeps on me so that I do not have to many unfinished projects, mainly with the house and landscaping of the yard. She keeps my projects to one at a time so that I do not forget the ones I started for the house.

I still need to finish remodeling the inside walls, strip and clean up the Dry wall work that looks like crap and repaint it all.

Now camera angle is the secret for a good picture. Very futureistic look to it.

WHY ASK WHY... This is what we do .... we dont need no stinking reason:)

I WAS going to start taking off the forks and play with fork angle and some measurements for the swing arm and hub, BUTT, DAMN Harbor Freight on their impact socket sets DO NOT include all the mm sockets, out of 17 sockets they skip 3 sizes, and the correct one for the fork nut is missing and I really hate adjustable wrenches. Things to put on my swap meet list. Ordered the 220 wall outlet and 25ft extension cord for the new welder today, Sure feels good to vent...

I might change the name of this project to "Hackher" :laugh:

It's about that time, "Happy Hour" :clapping:

Hackher

Motorcycle bucket seat-2.pngMotorcycle bucket seat-1.pngMotorcycle bucket seat-3.pngMotorcycle bucket seat-4.jpgMotorcycle bucket seat-5.jpgRecumbent Motorcycle.pngRecumbent Motorcycle2.jpgRecumbentMotorcycle.jpgThese are some of the designs I found in search, "Recumbent Motorcycle" or "Feet forward Motorcycles" Now picture them with a hack on the right side? Engine between legs or rear?

I think to be different, I'd make it rear engine ... just to be a little more different.:D
:Shrug:Engine in the rear means a longer trike, I need to think about my garage space (parking):confused: Front legs around engine means short trike, Wife or engine beside driver means wider trike:gah:

Last message

SOLD:HPIM3746.JPGHPIM3752.JPGGone, Gone, Gone!!! So much for the "SpareParts" Now back to The "RebelRouser" for finish or SALE... Then the "SHANANIGANS" Bucket seat, "BadAss" to the bone reverse trike, Please feel free to check them out in here...

Golf Trike

My trike will look more like a low seat bike with a hack for clubs, her, food shopping??? I hope to make it tilting or one piece frame...View attachment 71327Something like this with a side car, WHAT DO YOU THINK???

If you are retired, and can get in and out of something that low as many times as it would take to play a round of golf, you don't need to play golf for exercise

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png