Maggie Valley 2021

Randy is kinda busy. Maybe you can call him and get the motel info, so you get things started. I messaged him 2 weeks ago. It sounded like he needs a little help. I am gone turkey hunting the next 2 weeks, so I can't do it.

Randy is kinda busy. Maybe you can call him and get the motel info, so you get things started. I messaged him 2 weeks ago. It sounded like he needs a little help. I am gone turkey hunting the next 2 weeks, so I can't do it.

Becky will take care of getting a hold of Michael at the Best Western tomorrow and get things set up. And Randy told her he would have Marge get the registration page set up here soon.

Thanks for the call John!

Chaplain Dave & Sara will be there!

Yes, the hotel info is posted. The registration page so we know who and how many are attending is forthcoming.

Sara and I have missed seeing everyone at Maggie due to finances and COVID-19, but now that we've had our COVID shots and managed to set a few bucks aside, we can't wait to see everyone again! (We had the yellow Toyota Corolla Trike)

I don't know if anyone plans to do the trike & triker blessings for 2021 like Sara and I used to do? Sara and I would be happy to do the blessings.

Chaplain Dave & Sara Sherwood

MAGGIE vALLEY

Just curious, is anyone from Ohio going down to Maggie Valley for this years get together? Trying to make arrangements so my wife won't worry about me traveling by myself. I am (or will be by then) 71 years old and have diabetes so she worries a lot about me but I loved my last trip to Maggie Valley and I so enjoy this group I thought I'd go this year since last year was a bust for me. Let me know if there is anyone interested in letting me tag along. Appreciate it!

TwoBye

Brad

I plan on going give me a call and we can discuss the trip. I am in Dayton

Thanks

Randy

937-604-0542

We are leaving at O Dark Thirty tomorrow morning with our first destination being Powell, Tenn to drop off some of our daughter things at their recently purchased house and then on to Maggie Valley. Should be there mid afternoon Sunday.

We are leaving at O Dark Thirty tomorrow morning with our first destination being Powell, Tenn to drop off some of our daughter things at their recently purchased house and then on to Maggie Valley. Should be there mid afternoon Sunday.

We can get together for dinner Sun eve. We should be there around 4-5 Sun. Look forward to seeing ya again. Bill & Janiene

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png