Stage 2

Reaction score
Hi, I have just booked in to have the stage 2 upgrade on my 2020 114ci. I currently have the stage 1, Vance and Hines slip ons, Screaming Eagle air filter and FP3 fuel pack and I have opted for the Torque cam rather than the power cam. Anyone had this done and can give any feedback on the results, thanks Rigsby

Stage II

Hi, I have just booked in to have the stage 2 upgrade on my 2020 114ci. I currently have the stage 1, Vance and Hines slip ons, Screaming Eagle air filter and FP3 fuel pack and I have opted for the Torque cam rather than the power cam. Anyone had this done and can give any feedback on the results, thanks Rigsby

Had the same thing done on my 2 wheeler. That bike will be FAST. No need for HD heads, pistons etc. You'll have all you need. Just hold on.

My 2020 TriGlide is at dealer now getting torque cam, screaming eagle air and tuner. I’ll post something when done.

Totally worth it.

I had stage 2 torque cam done to my 19 Triglide and what a difference. Woke the engine up. Plenty of on board power when wanted. If traction control turned off be careful you will power slide around corner and front tire lifts w ease.

I had stage 2 torque cam done to my 19 Triglide and what a difference. Woke the engine up. Plenty of on board power when wanted. If traction control turned off be careful you will power slide around corner and front tire lifts w ease.

Rich......Welcome To Trike-Talk............:wave4:.....

I’ve got the Andrew’s 462 cam in mine.

It got torque from the off which is where I think we need it the most.

I had stage II torque cam done on my 2017 Road Glide Ultra. It was like a new bike! I've said many times the torque cam upgrade was the best money I've ever spent at Harley Davidson. Please keep in mind I rode HD's for almost 50 years so I've wasted a lot of money with Harley.

Bill

I plan to do a stage 2 this winter. I did the 1 right after i bought the trike. Just cutting open the header pipe and removing the cat was a pain. Also going inside the pipes to grind out the excess pipe blocking the exhaust from running straight out sucked..lol Heck the stage one woke it up pretty nice. I watched a few vids on cam install on M8 and looks pretty straight forward..

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png