Does anyone here use a camera on a ride?

May 28, 2023
X
I’m thinking of a dashcam. Anyone use one on their trike? If so what is it? I’m looking for suggestions.

I tried a bodycam but it was terrible, I need other suggestions.

I’m thinking of a dashcam. Anyone use one on their trike? If so what is it? I’m looking for suggestions.

I tried a bodycam but it was terrible, I need other suggestions.

So I take that as a NO, no one uses a dashcam.

I did a search of the forum using this: gopro

Came up with some old discussions of not only the Go Pro camera but other types/brands as well. But it does take some reading of those old discussions to pull info from them.

Good luck.

I use a couple of GoPros. I have mounts for one in front and one facing backwards.

I get about 90 minutes or so of video from each one.

They are not used all of the time. I only turn them on when I enter a scenic/different area.

Adobe Photoshop Elements/Premiere 2023 is the software I use for editing photos and video.

I do & have for years, now I have a Apeman C-420 1080P 170° wide angle (amazon) has on screen programing, loops, I use a 32 Minie SD card in it records 3-5 hrs. (long time) before it starts recording over the old.

Had to modify the mount, Camera slides into the mount & not secure (loose) vibration it would fall of also windshield sucking cup would not hold to windshield so, I glued a nut on the bottom & mounted it to a ram mount now it is secure have no problem with vibration with Video. I use Video pad video editor (free version) to edit, can make video's mosley I take snap shot from the video's picture goes to my photo gallery. If you get in front of me I gotcha. PS:: got to learn how to load Pic.

20230624_194955.jpg

20220528_115123.jpg

For got to load a Picture from (snap shot from Video) this was when I was riding up. Picture don't look good on screen But, is ok after you load Video.

click on Pic. for larger view. (I'm on my desk top).

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png