Parts ... lugnuts

Dennis.bolin

Aug 11, 2018
York sc
Does anyone one know where I can order parts for a roadhawk 2003 I think it's a springer frame not sure I just bought it not knowing how hard it was to find parts I need lugnuts for front wheel :victory:

Thanks don't no much about fastenal is this a part dealer? If I had known finding parts was this hard I would have not bought it . Took 8 weeks finding trottle cable

Thanks don't no much about fastenal is this a part dealer? If I had known finding parts was this hard I would have not bought it . Took 8 weeks finding trottle cable

The Roadhawk is a VW style trike with a Springer style front end.

The lug nuts you refer to are on the front wheel ? If so, they usually are not referred to as 'lug nuts'.

A picture is worth a 1000 guesses !

Post a picture of where the nut belongs and I am sure someone can help you find a suitable replacement quickly.;)

06bike76422-3.jpg

Thanks sorry took so long to get back not good sending photos with this phone but it is exact same trike. I found a bolt that can get me by would like to find the right one

Is that a springer frame and forks good looking trike? Where do you get your parts?

Dennis, I just pulled this picture off of the google. I just was trying to see of this is what you were referring to. I don't own one but I am sure there is more than one source for Springer front end parts.

https://www.mcmaster.com

is a great place for most anything maybe a little more than other place but they have a LOT of stuff

not sure what other parts u may need but i would suggest looking for generic parts rather than for a roadhawk

for example there are places that will make a throttle cable and ship to in no time long as you know what you need for ends

but if you asked for a roadhawk cable probably wouldnt have a clue were to start

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png