• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

TT NE RALLY T shirts

Hi All.. I am new to all this, Can i get a L.. t-shirt, please fill me in,,, Don... PS.. what is TOI ?

TOI is Trike Owners International. It is a riding club that has grown out of the forum friendships as more and more members wanted to meet up with other trikers in their area.

While personal contact information on the forum is never given out by our admin staff, if you join TOI you are agreeing to make some basic information available to other TOI members. This not only allows you to make contact for riding and socializing in person, but provides a sort of help line in case you are on the road and need some assistance. The information is not made available to those who are not TOI members, as we respect your privacy.

As with the forum, TOI is free to join. We charge no dues, and simply have regional/state "contact persons" who are encouraged to initiate gatherings and rides, but all members are surely free to step up and do that too. Some areas with larger numbers of members have begun to develop a lot of social activity, such as Tennessee and Texas. As the membership grows, we hope that becomes the case all over the trike-riding world! We have membership cards, flags, patches, and decals available. Because we have no membership fees, we must charge to cover the cost of printing and producing this merchandise if you wish to have it, but you are certainly not obligated to purchase it to be a member in good standing!

This link takes you to the registration page for TOI: Trike Owners International - Trike Talk Forum

TOI is Trike Owners International. It is a riding club that has grown out of the forum friendships as more and more members wanted to meet up with other trikers in their area.

While personal contact information on the forum is never given out by our admin staff, if you join TOI you are agreeing to make some basic information available to other TOI members. This not only allows you to make contact for riding and socializing in person, but provides a sort of help line in case you are on the road and need some assistance. The information is not made available to those who are not TOI members, as we respect your privacy.

As with the forum, TOI is free to join. We charge no dues, and simply have regional/state "contact persons" who are encouraged to initiate gatherings and rides, but all members are surely free to step up and do that too. Some areas with larger numbers of members have begun to develop a lot of social activity, such as Tennessee and Texas. As the membership grows, we hope that becomes the case all over the trike-riding world! We have membership cards, flags, patches, and decals available. Because we have no membership fees, we must charge to cover the cost of printing and producing this merchandise if you wish to have it, but you are certainly not obligated to purchase it to be a member in good standing!

This link takes you to the registration page for TOI: Trike Owners International - Trike Talk Forum

Thanks, Nana! :)

Combing through my PMs and the posts in all the threads, I found the following (in no particular order! :)):

Confirmed attending:
Spiritdream (motel room not needed)
Road Dog (also no motel room needed)
John Luciano +1
Jonesy +1
Rosy +1
Leo3wheel +1
Bikerbozo +1
Bruce +1
NYTriker +1
Tis
Coach64 +1
OlBandit +1
Deacon Don +1

Probable:
Trikermary

Possible:
Kerr88
Viper
Suga
Steamer
kkaykk
Ladyff1481 +1

Last edited:
I think I am good with shirts, only snag is with Tis and NYtriker , he ordered 2 shirts XXL one for him and one for Tis , don't know if he needs one for his passenger....

You're not already on the list TrikerMary?

Total shirts
Wolf XL
Lady1481 XXL MED
TIS. XXL
JONES. XXL XXL
LABONTE Leo XXL
ROSY. XXL. L
BOZO BIKER. XXL. L
CHERI. M
JOHN L, S
COACH. XL. L
NY TRIKER XXL
BRUCE. X. L
ROAD DOG. L. S
DEACON DON XL. L
OLBANDIT. L. L
TRIKERMARY L.

WE HAVE A FEW THAT DON'T WANT SHIRTS
We also have some that are just dropping by.
If this tally is wrong let me know ASAP

If you are reading this today July 31 your to late to order a shirt.
I have a moc up of what the shirt looks like. I can't attach it using this dumb .ipad will email it to someone it they will attach it. Shirts will be done on the 14th they look GOOD!

I am going to ask the guy to sneak in 2 more large shirts . This the last call.

Just passing on mockup of shirt design. John sent it to me saying he couldn't post it from ipad. I am "assuming" this was his intent. In spite of writing my name as "Bike Bozer". What the heck is a Bike Bozer? BikerBozo, John.

Just goes to prove, don't trust spell check. Sorry about that.

This the color Look
TTshirt.jpg
[/IMG] at the shirt Guys

If it was a HARLEY shirt it would be $150.00.
Hey they get $75.00 for a hat.
Good idea ALL HARLEY PEOPLE THAT THINK IT IS A HARLY SHIRT PAY $50.00:Coffee:

Going to check on the trophies And shirts on Thursday. Do want
A preview post or be surprised at the rally?

John, I just want a shirt to show my support for the Rally!! Let me know how much and where to send a check!! (Asked for a Large; tickled that they're my fav color!!)

Nancy Crigler

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png