Tent camping

Reaction score
My little bride and I like to tent camp is there any one else that is interested. Thought we might plan a camp out somewhere this spring. Down in the Texas hill country.

Bunkhouse camping trailer! Zook and I are planning on camping this spring.

My wife and I just got a Bunkhouse camping trailer. used but new to us! we are planning on camping out about 25 - 30 time this year.:pepper: let us know when and where. Zook also said he was camping this yr. We will see!

A trip to the Hill Country sounds interesting, Gloria and I have been talking about a Texas trip. And we consider our Bunkhouse, along with Time Out, Leesure Lite, Kwik Kamp, and such to be tent camping.

Camping with these trailers is tent camping,we do both as we sometime pull our aspen ambassador and sometime we pull our small csc cargo trailer with tent and camping gear,depends on where we are going and what mood we are in. Pulled the ambassador to Canada and was very glad we did due to rain mud and snow.Hope to see y,all this spring. Ray & Georgia

Come one down, it feels like spring.

Yup, today was beautiful. Planning a ride to Crystal Beach tomorrow, supposed to be a few degrees cooler, but still good.

RAY! Let us know about the camping gig. We dug out our tent & camp stuff, gonna try to get back into it. I also just built (well, nearly finished) a cargo trailer that can haul the trike and do duty as a camper when we get there. Fold up bed, table, counter top, etc.

But I'd rather ride & tent. <:)

tent camping

We had a 40ft toy hauler for several years and it set under a metal cover we had built while we always road our scooter and pulled our cargo trailer with camping supplies & tent.Finely sold it last year to kin folks and it still sits in the same place.We would rather travel on our trike and camp the old fashion way. I thought April would be a good time to scout some camp grounds in the hill country.

We had a 40ft toy hauler for several years and it set under a metal cover we had built while we always road our scooter and pulled our cargo trailer with camping supplies & tent.Finely sold it last year to kin folks and it still sits in the same place.We would rather travel on our trike and camp the old fashion way. I thought April would be a good time to scout some camp grounds in the hill country.
We are at Medina High Point until mar 18. They have nice tenting sites

Looks like a camping trip to the hill country April 14th looking at lady bird state park, if we don't like the looks for camping we will go to medina and try there. The weather looks great.:pepper:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png