• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

The Official Highjacked Thread. Highjacking encouraged.

Well Doug at least you have your mind...mine wondered off somewhere :Shrug: it's 3:00a.m. do you know where your mind is ? :laugh:

Well Doug at least you have your mind...mine wondered off somewhere :Shrug: it's 3:00a.m. do you know where your mind is ? :laugh:

Sometimes I wonder... it is the 4 o'clock hour here on the East Coast. And I am wide awake. Too many years waking at 0400 for work I guess. And I could be sleeping right now.

Sometimes I wonder... it is the 4 o'clock hour here on the East Coast. And I am wide awake. Too many years waking at 0400 for work I guess. And I could be sleeping right now.

Yeah...my body clock is all whacked from doing 4 + years of overnight work. I'm lucky to get a decent 5 hours of sleep at a time.

What kind of work did you do such an early start?

Yeah...my body clock is all whacked from doing 4 + years of overnight work. I'm lucky to get a decent 5 hours of sleep at a time.

What kind of work did you do such an early start?

Worked for 38 years at an Army depot and now work there as a contractor.

Yep that would definitely qualify for many years :laugh: ...as long as you like doing what you do ThumbUp

Yup. It is a way to continue to serve the country supporting the war fighter in the field so they can come home after their tour of duty to their families safe and hopefully sound.

What do you think? Will it work?>>>>

What's that?>>>>

Windshield wipers on a billy goat's ass.>>>>

It will if ya hook it up right

You got that right. I'm running into tons of stupid right now. I put in for a senior low income apartment and the boneheads do a credit check, they find the bankruptcy from 2008 and reject me. Didn't even have the sense to ask me what happened that I had declared a bankruptcy. They just see what they want and use it against you. They'll get one h3ll of a heated letter back for that. Idiots, no wonder people are homeless in this town. Ruined my retirement up north and to have peace and quiet. Ruined my hobbies also.

Complete morons. :mad:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png