I’m glad I’m no longer active duty

Bubba49

Reaction score
When I put my papers in to retire, my CO asked me why I wanted to retire .... I told him when I signed up it was forbidden to be a homosexual .... President Clinton made it optional ... and I wanted to get out before it became mandatory. :AGGHH:

LOL...It’s sad, but damn near true.

Bubba

Such a shame how our military with all of the tasks they are ordered to perform 24/7 around the globe, had to be forced into fully and openly accept homosexual members.

In my years of service that ended in 1985 there were those who everyone knew had the "tendencies", but they kept it out of everyday work.

Not all that long ago, it would be the kiss of death to one's military career to get caught in a compromising position with a member of the same sex...:mad:

Now that's sad reading that article and I'm sure Russia and China are laughing at America. If this is what is defending America 'Fruit Salads' we're in trouble.

As for the Marine voicing his opinion he's right 'Faggots' and I agree. I'm not politically correct I just speak my mind and people don't like it.

best-of-village-people_orig.png

Fuzzy got a new bike? That's a good retirement gift.

Isn't it ironic that the individuals who protect freedom are now the enemy. Even the current Commander in Chief is guilty of degrading the military. How many posters volunteer to spend 5 years in prison camp?

Google the following and read some shocking material of the mistreatment of Americans during WWII: 'American POWs captured in Japan and Germany used as slave labor'. When I was in college a WWII POW discussed it in our history class about how the Germans exploited them.

My father proudly served in the Marine Corp during WWII and fought the Japanese. My high school sweetheart joined the Marines and went to Vietnam and never came home. In my high school class there were those who were drafted, those who enlisted and those who dodged the draft. Had one brag about his father's money and influence to keep him out of the military.

Google the following and read some shocking material of the mistreatment of Americans during WWII: 'American POWs captured in Japan and Germany used as slave labor'. When I was in college a WWII POW discussed it in our history class about how the Germans exploited them.

Not to make anything right , But the South Vietnamese [ARVN's] weren't much better, They didn't keep POW's around for long.;);)...And any that we captured we handed them right over to the ARVN's..

War is like someone once said; Is Hell....

So my guess is he wasn't lucky, got captured, tortured day after day, had no useful information and then they killed him. :( I think of him often.

So my guess is he wasn't lucky, got captured, tortured day after day, had no useful information and then they killed him. :( I think of him often.

My older brother joined the Marines and went to Vietnam. He was seriously wounded there and did die several years later, but he made it home. I can't imagine not knowing what happened and always wondering. Val, I am so sorry you don't have answers.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png