2007 Suzuki Boulevard C-50 with Trigg Trike Kit up for sale

Oct 9, 2011
Cincinnati, OH, USA
I have the Boulevard up for sale. Check out the classifieds section on this board. It's truly a great ride. Low mileage, clear title and starts every time. She wants to go and needs a rider!!!

Artemistriked.jpg

Message me if you need more info.

Thanks!!

MarciaG :)

Re: 2007 Suzuki Boulevard C-50 with Trigg Trike Kit up for sale

Almost a twin to mine!! :D Good luck with the sale - hope you find her a good home soon!

I read your reason for selling your bike in the for sale section. Maybe you could find someone with a trike and get them to let you use their machine to take your test. Meet them at the DMV and take your test get your endorsment. Any questions tell them yours is being built and you want to be ready to go when it is.;)

Thanks, Spiritdream! I hope so too. It's really a great trike!

I see you have a Lehman. How do you like the ride?

Regards,

Marcia G. :)

Handles great but honestly on the roads here in MA it beats the hell out of my back!! Need to try a better seat as soon as $$ allows. Looking into that "memory foam" in the meantime, just haven't gotten to a store yet (I HATE shopping!! LOL)

I read your reason for selling your bike in the for sale section. Maybe you could find someone with a trike and get them to let you use their machine to take your test. Meet them at the DMV and take your test get your endorsment. Any questions tell them yours is being built and you want to be ready to go when it is.;)

Hi Vol02. Borrowing a trike was a possibility but that would still have only given me a 3 wheel endorsement. Probably could have gotten away with it, but with the "add on trike kits" = 4 wheels, you're supposed to have a 2 wheel endorsement. Probably, most police officers don't know that though!!

I have a Gold Wing trike now and can't keep both. The Suzuki trike is a beautiful ride! I hope I can find a buyer.

MarciaG :)

Handles great but honestly on the roads here in MA it beats the hell out of my back!! Need to try a better seat as soon as $$ allows. Looking into that "memory foam" in the meantime, just haven't gotten to a store yet (I HATE shopping!! LOL)

I use this: Motorcycle Seat Cushion | Motorcycle Tow Bar | Motorcycle Pit/Trailer Stop Along with the cushion, having a rider back rest is really nice. Anyway, the cushion is cheaper than replacing the seat. The material on the bottom keeps it in place nicely. I did notice how hard the Lehman seats were when I sat on one a few months back.

Marcia G :)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png