Trike Talk Rally IV name badges

FYI....my email provider had some "issues", so I've had trouble getting my emails for a few days (since Feb 1 to be exact) - they ALL got downloaded last night in one shot!! So if you haven't heard from me, that's probably why! I'll be going through them this weekend and will respond to everyone who emailed about the name tags.

If you sent me a name tag email and don't hear from me by Monday, please resend, but I think I have all the emails now. :)

E-mail did'nt work so here we are:
Bounder04
Rafael & Cary
'09 Ultra Classic / CSC conversion
Tennessee

See Y'all at the Rally!

I guess I need a badge.

Eddie "Mattel" Prince

I am not sure what I will ride.

Funny, I never thought of you as having a last name. Just "Mattel"--kind of like Cher or Madonna or...Prince. :D

Cheri, I hope we haven't missed out on this! Here's our info.

Screen-name
Real name (first name only)
What you ride
Where you're from (state only)

Juju
Judy
Honda VTX1300/Champion
Florida

Lobo (I call him the Chief, but his screenname, and name he prefers, is Lobo)
Earl
HD Road King (he's one of the token 2-wheelers :D)
Florida

Thanks!

GET THE NAME BADGES READY Only 17 weeks to go to Maggie Valley WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!! Charlie D & the IMP......:pepper:

Judy, the only way to miss out on this is to wait until the Thursday before the rally - cause I plan to BE in Maggie Valley by then!! :pepper:

Joe, Judy, & Charlie - got your info, and you're all on the list. ThumbUp

I'm in the process of verifying what I have so far - some have emailed and some have posted here - but at the moment, I have 86 names. A few are "maybe", but that's still a good increase from last year! :woohoo:

Joe, Judy, & Charlie - got your info, and you're all on the list. ThumbUp

I'm in the process of verifying what I have so far - some have emailed and some have posted here - but at the moment, I have 86 names. A few are "maybe", but that's still a good increase from last year! :woohoo:

Cheri: Thanks for all the hard work and looking fwd to seeing you in Maggie Valley without snow in 17 weeks Charlie D.:pepper:

I have gone through my emails, the name tag posts, and the TTIV posts - right now it looks like I have 94 names!!! That count includes TrikeTalk members and guests, wherever the info was provided; if I got the info from a post and saw that "we" will be attending, then I got the info from the public profile.

Rest assured, if I don't have your name(s), there will be plenty of extra name tags to write in the info when you get to Maggie Valley!! :wtg:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png