• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

My New Leading Link Front End

Reaction score
Hey guys... Take a look at my new LL I had vwmaniac build for me.
It works great. There is a big improvement in the handling and responsiveness.

:wave4: :wave4:.....Looks great , ThumbUp glad to see you got it all done ....ThumbUp

Don’t ask to see a closer picture of one so you can see the quality of his work, he turns into a real ASSWIPE!

It would be way to hard to hinge the body and I wouldn't want to damage a vintage Corsair body. I already have plans and pictures of LL front end. I just wanted to see a little more of your craftmanship of your work. I could make one if I had to, but experiance is something need on a important part like that.

I have done the hinging of the body you are talking about and is easy to do and don't even know it is done,
Okay on the LL, then if you have all that, then go build one,
Have a great day.

Don’t ask to see a closer picture of one so you can see the quality of his work, he turns into a real ASSWIPE!

I come on here to enjoy the site and read the post's as to see what others have to say about different things in relation to Trikes.
I am not on here to advertise my LL kits and have no intention of doing so, but I will share with those on here pics of what it looks like after I make a kit. If you want one, then you can contact me, but I am not on here to advertise my LL kit.

If you feel that you need to call me names to suit your purpose, then so be it, been called a lot of things in my past, but don't call me late for dinner,lol

I don't come on the forum and call you a name or will not call people names, and because I will not share with you close up pics of my LL kit, loll give me a break
Everyone have a great day,
Vwmaniac

Zook has been contacted about this issue and all is well on my end. I stand by my post. Sorry to highjack the OP's thread.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png