Slingshot insurance...nj...

rhino 2

100000 + Posts
Oct 15, 2011
Utopia New Jersey USA..
Just a note......I have all my toys and my cars and house insured with GEICO......

But they won't insure the Slingshot in NJ...the 49 others yes, Jersey, No..:Shrug:

So inorder to drive it out of the dealership last week i had to get a separate policy from Progressive.....Full coverage at 550 a full year.....And that is about what i was paying GEICO for the Tri-Glide...

Got formost.

Hope you don’t meet up with the Progressive commercial big bird :afraid:

I had Foremost for years on my Bikes , Trikes And Rhino....Then out of the blue they raised their rates...Mind you , I never had an accident or a claim.....And never had a ticket...And they still raised their rates across the board....:Shrug:

Just a note......I have all my toys and my cars and house insured with GEICO......

But they won't insure the Slingshot in NJ...the 49 others yes, Jersey, No..:Shrug:

So inorder to drive it out of the dealership last week i had to get a separate policy from Progressive.....Full coverage at 550 a full year.....And that is about what i was paying GEICO for the Tri-Glide...

That’s weird.

Did geico give you an explanation?

I pay $540 per year for 4 bikes. The Trike has full coverage as the others have only liability. Have had no increase in 3 years. Got to be the accident rate of those Jurzy drivers.

When there in NY the word YELD means nothing ! :runover:

Maybe because most major roads look like 80 mph parking lots. Nothin dangerous goin on here. I remember years ago on one of the major roads, a pedestrian got hit I think something like 70 cars ran him over before someone realized what had happened. Quite a few insurance companies have gotten away from insuring nj motorists. So Bob how low does that Slingshot feel when you're along side of one of them semi's on rt84.:)

Maybe because most major roads look like 80 mph parking lots. Nothin dangerous goin on here. I remember years ago on one of the major roads, a pedestrian got hit I think something like 70 cars ran him over before someone realized what had happened. Quite a few insurance companies have gotten away from insuring nj motorists. So Bob how low does that Slingshot feel when you're along side of one of them semi's on rt84.:)

Haven't had the pleasure of 84 yet, The most so far is 80- 15-206-6-- Seems like the days that since i got it the sun is out when i have the grandkids, And when i don't its monsooning out side....:gah:

Big trucks don't scare me.....Its the A'Holes in the Puk'er'cids.....that do..

The Andy disaster welcome to ny big road ! All state roads are a disaster here.:gah:

The problem can be solved by making three things on all vehicles illegal retroactively...

Auto Trans-Power Steering- And Power Brakes...:D That alone will get 51% of the inept driver off the road......

The problem can be solved by making three things on all vehicles illegal retroactively...

Auto Trans-Power Steering- And Power Brakes...:D That alone will get 51% of the inept driver off the road......

That would have me off the road pretty quick. When my father died I got his old Jeep pickup no power anything. I could steer it on the road but I couldn't park it. I can barely lift my hand off the handle bars. So if you see me and wave I might not wave back but its not because I didn't want to.:laugh:

That would have me off the road pretty quick. When my father died I got his old Jeep pickup no power anything. I could steer it on the road but I couldn't park it. I can barely lift my hand off the handle bars. So if you see me and wave I might not wave back but its not because I didn't want to.:laugh:

My Old Man Gold rest his Soul would always say.......If you don't wave to them.:wave4:...They won't wave back to you.....:(...:laugh:.....

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png