anyone useing BG 44K fuel cleaner

May 8, 2011
peru,in,usa
according to Mr. Goss on motorweek, he has had good results useing this for fuel gages that stick or erratic. he says that sulfer buildup on the fuel gage inside the tank often causes this.the likely source is low grade gas that has setting in the gas stations tank for long periond before being sold.
about 20.00 for 11 oz. & treats 18 gal.

Is this an additive one puts in every tank of gas or a every once in a while treatment? Are you having fuel gage issues now? If so and this fixes it please tell us more about it... BG makes some real quality products.

Thanks for the info! :xszpv: :xszpv:

just noticed your post and the spook im a x spook mechanic myself F-4D 1966-1970

Is this an additive one puts in every tank of gas or a every once in a while treatment? Are you having fuel gage issues now? If so and this fixes it please tell us more about it... BG makes some real quality products. Thanks for the info! :xszpv: :xszpv:
just noticed your post and the spook im a x spook mechanic too

We have been running MMO (Marvel Mystery Oil) for more years than I can remember in our farm and ranch equipment. Have been told my Grandpaw ran it in the tractors before I was born (70trs). Both in the oil and gas tanks. Does a great job of cleaning fuel systems and carbon build ups.

I've ran in my Harley's for years. Run a bottle (16oz) maybe every 4th or 5th fillup on my '13 TG.

o~\o

I usually dump in a can of Seafom when I'm going to be on the highway for a very long trip......... this way it totally goes thru the fuel injectors, I don't fill back up till tank is almost empty...

Ronnie

I usually dump in a can of Seafom when I'm going to be on the highway for a very long trip......... this way it totally goes thru the fuel injectors, I don't fill back up till tank is almost empty...

Ronnie
Hope you add the seaform to a nearly empty tank, then fill up?
Done this way it only takes about 10 miles to get the mix into the injectors

Hope you add the seaform to a nearly empty tank, then fill up?
Done this way it only takes about 10 miles to get the mix into the injectors

it differently works better to put in any clnr. right before a fillup.
and then run for atleast 15 mins. before stopping for the day.etc.......just sayin..:Coffee:

Seafoam/ Marvel Mystery oil every other tank or

- - - Updated - - -

prod_18119860607

- - - Updated - - -

prod_18119860607

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png