• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

North East Rally

You've got one planning on attending from Ohio. That is if Bandit doesn't get me lost.

Hey Don,

I see someone replied on the other thread but don't wait too long to get your room, only three left at last count, one is a single twin bed, one is a family suite with 3 bedrooms and the last is one or two double beds.

DougV

Hey Don,

I see someone replied on the other thread but don't wait too long to get your room, only three left at last count, one is a single twin bed, one is a family suite with 3 bedrooms and the last is one or two double beds.

DougV
Thanks Doug, we have our reservations and are planing on going, I just wanted to see who else was going ,, but I still can't find the list.. I am very computer illiterate..

Rooms appear to be all filled, but don't be alarmed.

If you call the Grey Ghost Inn, I 'm pretty sure that the owner has a nearby inn or motel that she will refer you to that will take her overfill . We have booked all her rooms and she has a friend who book us in their place.

Weather is warming up. Time to make your ridding plans. Don't forget to add the NE TT RALLY To the list. West Dover VT. I see a lot of new names on the registration list. I also see a lot of attendee of the last 2 years missing. Not too late to still sign up. Share stores, ride in large groups. See what others are doing to their trikes. Meet the people you only know by a screen name. Come join the fun.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 88
If any of you would be interested, at Saratoga, NY., 75 miles away, there is upper class horse racing while we have our rally if any would want to attend. If you like horse racing you know of the history of Saratoga racing.

howdy new member and a triker to be right now i having a 1300 vtx set up with the motor trike kit up in Groton,and this rally sounds very good,hoping to met some u r guys in VT
Can't wait for this new experience been riding 2 wheels for some time now,so new things to earn
see you in the road

Contact Coach64 [Tom], he's from your area, he'll help you with the ropes. Vt. will get you meeting up with a few from your area.

thx will do is some ct members in here,as now if i can talk me friend into will like to go down to MD and do the ride with u guys maybe somebody from the area will like to do the same will see

I just sat back and realized how close the rally is
8 or 9 weeks. All the people on the fence, make a move. Let's make this the biggest yet.

Right around the corner waiting for the hotel confirm.staying at the Kitzhof Inn near the gray host it's going to be great:D

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ojpla42b5XlTuZuBhgnKXmpIIvkOwDO7I_JrjrQyiPM/viewform

go here to signup, need info so we can plan on things, there is a signup if group meal on sat. is wanted and t-shirts also.

https://sites.google.com/site/triketalknortheast2014rally/

you'll find all 3 here, sat. rides are yet to be determined, may go with ride selections from GGI, due to large #'s of riders, smaller groups easier for everyone. I also find due to various riding abilities, likes and dislikes like ride lenghts it is easier to let small groups be formed. A free map can be had here,

http://www.vtattractions.org/

Vt. is a collection of small towns, and they don't go fast on the road, easy to get around for sure. Nice rides easy to come by.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png